"You like it? Or I need to change some shit up?" He asked.

"I like it, you can't ask me that. Everything you make is gold" I told him truthfully. He smiled and I watched it disappear. He got a phone call.

"I'll be right back. It's Royalty's mother" He said before going in the bathroom. I rolled my eyes and called my mother. She knows how to handle this type of situation. She answered on the second ring.

"Hi my love. How's the trip going?" She asked in a jolly mood. I chuckled in a low tone the sighed.

"Aww shit what's the matter? You would've been started talking to me" She said.

"It's nothing really that important but it just gets me upset I guess. Mom I don't know but I think-" I began to say before she cut me off.

"You're starting to fall for Chris aren't you?" She asked and I stopped to think. Am I falling for him? This isn't just a regular person, this is a superstar. That I've had a crush on since I was a little girl.

"I guess you can say that? I don't want to though. On top of that I think him and Royalty's mother still be doing things and I don't wanna fall for someone who isn't sure of what he wants" I explained.

Christopher

I was listening to this shit for about 10 minutes straight.

"Azalia this isn't gonna make shit better or get you any answers. My business isn't your business and yours isn't mine" I told her. She started speaking in Spanish and shit. I don't be knowing what she be saying cause when she mad she speak fast as hell and aggressive so it's hard.

"You got my daughter sitting here asking for some other bitch and excited to talk to her and shit? Why haven't I met her? It's that bitch I seen you with in them pictures huh?" She asked all in one breath.

"First of all you gotta chill with that bitch word and second, you're basically supporting my theory about my business is not for you to worry about. Is this conversation about Royalty? Or did I miss something?" I asked her. I heard her mumble something then suck her teeth.

"Listen, if you're still going to be fuckin me and all of this you need to let me know every fucking thing! Regardless if it's my daughter involved or not" She said. I was getting pissed off by the minute because this bitch keep saying "mine" this or "my child" that.

"She's my daughter too. You sitting here keep saying your daughter. Last time I checked, we both were her parents. Cut that shit out Azalia, seriously. If it isn't about our daughter? Leave me alone" I told her and hung up. Before I say something very disrespectful, I did the mature thing

Brielle Anyea

"Do what you feel is right. All I got from this conversation is that you might be in love with him and you're trying to not have those feelings. I'ma tell you this now babygirl, it isn't gonna work. I've been in your shoes before, trust me" My mother said. We've been talking this whole time about the entire situation, I don't care yes I'm stubborn and I will not admit that I'm falling for him.

"It's not easy ma, I've never really been in love. So for me to possibly be in love with a damn superstar that has a beautiful daughter which mean he has a baby mother... I'm not sure if I can handle all of that" I admitted and palmed my head. I'm stressing over something that could be avoided. I just have to not act on these feelings.