I looked up at him and felt a tear almost escape my eyes as I remember what words he had said yesterday, I was the sun and he was the moon.

"Harry.." I huffed, he was so hard to resist when he pulled shit like that. He told me I made his life a little brighter, and I would be lying if I said I didn't feel the same about him.

"I am the sun, and he is the moon that covers for me when the world is too cruel to deserve sunshine..." I spoke, almost as if I was responding to his hypothetical senior quote.

"And we shouldn't feel that way." Me and Harry both muttered at the same time, unintentionally.

"I think it's best if we just avoid each other from now on." I said.

"Yeah, we should. I'm going to go back in my room, and you go back to sleep, Breelyn." Harry pointed at me as he arose from the couch and walked over to the stairs.

"Wait Harry-" I halted him before he could go upstairs, I walked over to him.

I lightly grabbed his jaw, turning his face to the side and planting a quick kiss on his cheek.

"Since we won't be doing it anymore, I just wanted to kiss you one last time. Even if it was just on the cheek." I muttered, patting his shoulder as I began to walk away, but something snatched my wrist so I couldn't leave to return to the couch.

Harry pulled me in close by my the grip on my wrist, our faces were centimeters apart.

"Harry..." I whispered, "we can't."

"Says who?" Harry furrowed his brows as I lightly tugged on his curly hair.

"Our own sanity." I whispered, putting a piece of hair behind my ear.

"Screw that." Harry moved his face closer too mine; "we may be insane, so what? We're all a little insane right? Embrace it."

I tilted my head down, as I felt Harry's hand slither up my throat as he lightly choked me, hungrily pressing his lips against mine.

The utter bliss I felt as soon as his plump lips pressed against my diamond shaped ones was unreal. I wanted him, his taste; his pleasure.

We were liars. We both knew deep down inside we weren't going to stop having these little make-out sessions. I'm just worried that someday in the future, Harry will want it to be more than just a quick make-out. And, I don't know if I'll ever be ready to have sex again. I'll just give it time, but for right now, I'd rather focus on his lips against mine.

His breath tasted like mint and cigarettes, a combination that you wouldn't expect to taste good, but it did. It felt so right.

"You feel so right, I don't know how it could be so wrong." Harry broke the kiss, spilling his thoughts.

"I guess we need to learn between what's right and what's wrong." I mumbled as I reply, fishing my lips for his again.

The only sounds to be heard by the stairs were the sounds of lips smacking, groans, moans, heavy and deep pants as we tried to regain our breath, and profanities filled with pleasure. The sound of Harrys lips were blissful, the sound of his moans were pleasurable, the sound of his heavy and deep pants as he tried to get back the breath that was stolen from him were unbearable, and the feeling of his pleasure was euphoric.

He slipped his tongue around my lips as I moaned at the pleasure, he squeezed my throat tighter, as I pulled his hair. I pressed my breasts that were covered with a shirt against his bare tatted chest.

His free hand traveled its way down my stomach, as it swept around to the side traveling along my back, he spanked my ass harshly as I whined at the pleasure he left me with; he rubbed the place he had just spanked with his palm.

"Fuck.." Harry groaned, his voice rattled down my throat and into my nerves. "Your ass, that's what I'm possessive about, don't want anyone else to have it besides me." He moaned the seductive words into my mouth.

He pressed his hips on mine and he whined as I felt a bulge hit my sweet area. That's when I knew I had to pull away.

I slowly untangled my fingers out of his hair, as I slowly unlocked our lips as I tried to regain my breath. His hand was still on my throat, he looked at me with confused brows.

"Are you okay?" He asked, as he slowly released my throat seeing my lack of breath.

"Yeah, thanks I'm alright." I panted out.

"Night." He smirked, slapping my ass one more time as he winked at me; walking up the stairs to his bedroom.

I felt as if I was going to pass out at that moment, god; he made me feel everything I have never felt before. Everything I've ever wanted but didn't know existed. The ache between my legs was growing unbearable, and no one could take care of it besides myself.

I walked into the empty bathroom making sure I locked the door, and I slowly but surely eased the pain that ached in my lower region.

///

A/N: I know the ending was a bit unexpected, but it would've been boring if I didn't add some spice.

Short chapter sorry.

And I know they made out for like the last three chapters in a row, but this is the last continuous making out chapter so yw.