"A guy saw your ass?" Harry questioned with furrowed brows and the religious necklace still clamped between his teeth.

"Many guys, actually." I smirked, it was the truth. I wasn't proud of it, but it pissed off Harry, so I continued. "How many girls have seen your dick?"

Harry looked at me, slightly kicking my thigh with the heel of his foot and I chuckled. It didn't hurt, he just did it because he wanted me to shut up.

"Are you jealous?" Harry said, "are you jealous that other girls have seen my dick and you haven't?"

My jaw clenched and my eyes went wide, the cigarette almost fell out of my mouth but I saved it.

"Harry no!" I exclaimed, "I am not jealous!"

I thought about it, I wasn't jealous was I? No, I'm not jealous, not at all.

"Keep telling yourself that, sweet pea." Harry crossed his arms over his bare tatted chest.

I smirked as I felt myself catch an idea.

"Why Harry? Are you jealous that others guys have seen my ass and you haven't?" I kept the same smirk on my face as he clench his jaw and furrowed his brows at me.

"No." He shook his head with a breathless evil chuckle under breath, "I don't get jealous, I get possessive, Breelyn."

"Aren't jealous possessive the same thing?" I looked around the living room, taking another drag of my cigarette.

"No, jealousy is just getting upset over something you don't have. Or want to have. Possessive is claiming it. Meaning no one else can have it. You won't let anyone else have it besides yourself. I'm possessive." Harry said, explaining everything clearly.

"And what exactly are you possessive about, Harry?" I crossed my arms.

"You know...just things." Harry said, and I left it at that.

But my mind carried a wondering memory of a conversation I shared with Niall a couple days ago...

-

"I feel bad, he's taking time out of your day, just for you to babysit me. For gods sake I'm an grown adult!"

"It's not your fault, Harry is just a little...possessive."

-

There was my answer. But I didn't know how that made Harry possessive. Maybe it's because he didn't want me to escape and someone else have me. That must be why Harry makes Niall stay with me, it's so I can't escape and return home to my mother. Harry doesn't want me to stay with anyone else, but him.

"Are you alright?" Harrys voice drowned out my thoughts, as he lightly nudged me with his foot.

"Yeah, yeah of course." I looked up, smiling at him, "did you figure out what your senior quote would be yet?" I asked him, referring to our conversation yesterday.

"I did." He smirked.

"Go for it." I said, folding my arms over each other, excited to hear what his quote would be
If he ever graduated high school.

"I am the moon, and she is the sun that made
my life a little brighter..." Harry spoke softly, twisting the pendant that rested in his mouth.