2✿Surprise?👁️

Training Camp•Volleyball Court•Karasuno,Aoba Johsai, Fukorodani,Nekoma,Shiratorizawa & Inarizaki training•Break.

"Chibi-chan!" Oikawa shouted across the court. Everyone turned their heads and looked at Oikawa. "Baby stop being so loud" Iwaizumi said as he walked behind Oikawa. "Sorry Iwa-chan!" Oikawa giggled. "Oi 'kawa stop being a loud ass bitch!" A blonde haired boy said. "Shut yer trap sumu you're being as loud as him!" Osamu said as he hit the back of Atsumu's head with a towel. "Ow!Bitch!" Atsumu shouted as he launched at Osamu, Aran watching them with an annoyed look,and Suna recording the fight as usual.

Nishinoya and Tanaka laughed. "Chibi-chan!" Oikawa once again screamed. "Great King?" The orange haired boy tilted his head. "Have you seen Tobio-chan?" Oikawa asked. "Bakayama?No,why?" Hinata asked. "I'm just wondering that's all" Oikawa then turned around and walked back to Iwaizumi and the rest of his team.

A few minutes later the door was slammed open by Tsukishima with Kageyama hanging off him. No one said anything. "Bitch give me back my milk!" Kageyama shouted not noticing the stares. "No thanks king" Tsukishima said trying to piss off Kageyama as usual. "Uhh" was all they could say.

Kageyama looked around to see confused gay volleyball players. Kageyama then realized what was happening after a few seconds. "So you were hanging on tsukki because of milk?" Tanaka asked. "Pffffft" Noya said then laughed,most of the players joining in. Kageyama hopped off Tsukishima and dusted of his shirt. "So that meant nothing?" Shirabu asked. Kageyama looked at the Shiratorizawa setter and said "Of course."

Tsukishima held Kageyama's wrist stopping him from walking away. "Sure him clinging onto me doesn't mean anything" Tsukishima said, confusion started rising. "But this does" Tsukishima said while smirking. "What do you me-" Kageyama was talking when Tsukishima pulled him into a passionate kiss. Kageyama wanted to fight back but soon melted into the kiss. Tsukishima pulled away and stared at Kageyama's Blueberry eyes.

Everyone was flabbergasted. A few of them still trying to process this new information, Some of them not even trying,some of them wanted to talk but couldn't.

Kageyama blushed as Tsukishima put his arms around his waist. "You're dating?!" Everyone shouted at the same time. Tsukishima looked at them visibly irritated. He then pulled Kageyama out of the court and left everyone frozen.

Oh God ew. I made this at 4am so lmao. I'm sleepy now lol if there's mistakes feel free to point then out. Uh yeah bye༎ຶ‿༎ຶ

Words: 399