Character Contest 2020 Closure.

Start from the beginning

Personality: He can be hot-tempered at times depending on the circumstances as well as being calm and collected. He can be wholesome but sometimes can have break downs in his mind.

Faction: Requiem family

Bio: Leo was a young boy, who managed fleeing from the clutches of the angels, he had been caught into captivity for a long time. After his escape, he ended up wandering around and fell just outside Crelens walls. In the forest feeling hopeless, and without a reason to live, he was completely drained and was ready to sleep until Evan showed up.

Evan's Notes on Leo: Leo has passed through a harsh life ever since he was born, being half angel and half demon is not easy. But managing to pass through Ignatius defense grid without getting caught is literally madness. That's an achievement I am not going to pass on.

Also, the fact that the guy is friendly toward us and believes in our cause makes me smile like a fool.

Fourth and fifth characters: Made by FirstSuccessor. Putting both together because I must admit one thing... If someone outshined everyone else, it was FirstSuccessor. He took that part of 'You can do more than one character' up to the barest limit. So there's gonna be characters that literally I will talk of them at the same round because if not... We will reach 10K of words for sure (which reminds me in case I cannot change the color, I should learn how to change the color of the font in Wattpad [If possible]).

Regalia is a wonderful character: Allows to showcase even better the stuff that Zerax can pull in the behind. In case you haven't noticed, he is the one pulling strings and stirring things up from time to time. And at the same time, is someone who will showcase even better some other things.

Name: Regalia

Race: Half-Demon, Half-Beastkin (Wolf Clan)
Gender: Female

Age: 21

Three sizes: 97/58/95
Cup Size: E

Height: 197cm

Appearance: Regalia has silvery-white hair alongside fur on the wolf-ears on top of her head, a silvery-white wolf-tail just above her butt at her back, and silvery-white fur along her forearms and hands where she also has glowing red claws because of her demonic heritage. She used to have long hair also and it goes all the way down to her waist, but it was cut when she was kidnapped so it is right now short.

Regalia has tanned skin which goes in contrast with her hair and fur, but she mostly keeps her skin covered anyway. She has a red right eye and a green left eye that look like a summer field in summer. Her red eye is covered a bit by her hair, because she does not like showing it off too much, due to the fact that it glows in the dark.

She wears leather armor that covers her except her fur, but under she is very muscular but without losing her feminine and hourglass-like figure. Even if she looks like this, she is also covered in scars, especially at her back where she maybe had wings before, but they are gone now (for now). She looks like she has gone through a lot of torture.

Likes: People who are kind to others, killing evil people, fighting, protecting innocents

Dislikes: guys who are too flirty, people who kill for no reason, people who are evil, leaving people behind, slavery, herself (secretly)

Personality: Pretty happy, nice to people usually even if she is blunt with how she talks, would give up her life for her comrades or to protect others

Faction: Ex-Adventurer, Now with the Requiem family

Bio/Backstory:

Regalia was a very successful adventurer, being in one of the top parties with many of her friends, hunting all kinds of monsters and protecting all kinds of people. The party grew over time and more and more people joined, eventually leading them to be about a hundred strong where everyone knew each other very well, and they were happy together.