Second character: Made by archirat Wonderful character, interesting biography. I did already show back in the day a bit the assassin world, but Azriel really gives me the perfect chance to do so. Also, he is an adventurer, which always assists to stir a bit the plot.

Name: Azriel lake

Race:Elf
Gender: Male

Age: 60 in true age.
Height: 1 meter and 91 centimeters.

Appearance:

A tall boy with fair skin, black hair, black eyes, who wears a deep blue vest, brown uniform with black leg panels.

Like:Ocean, cooking, Nap time and Exotic thing to use for cooking
Dislike: thieves, His Ex, his past and slimes

Personality: calmer and collect but easily angered by few insults and serious when it's to cooking

Faction: adventurer

Bio:

Azriel was found and adopted in the Forest at the age of 6, and was raised by a human hunter named Oliver lake who was his father. Life was good for Azriel until an assassin named Killer Cake killed his father for rebelling against the king.

Azriel joined the army at the age of 14 when his father was killed and later when he found out how he was killed, he sought revenge against the person who killed his father, in order to do that he joined the Assassin guild called Night Stars and was trained by them.

Some years later, Azriel was 6th ranking assassin in the guild at the age of 40 and was ready to avenge his father until he did by outliving the assassin who got a happy ending which made Azriel blame the guild for wasting his time and the guild was offended by him and decided to detain him. Yet Azriel killed them, no one was left alive.

Now he's trying to live in peace but being the sixth rank assassin made hard for him while cooking became his passion.

Evan's notes on Azriel: Flint has advised me to recruit this guy, I can see the benefits, but also the risks involved in case of failure. Keeping a close eye on him should be a priority, since he is outside the assassin circle... We can't use our contacts to ensure that he won't attack us if he gets paid for it, even if my plan works exactly as planned.

He is high level too, which also makes me remember that I should be worried about this guy.

Third character: Made by myriad18. Leo, what a great chance to move world building faster and easily.  So yeah, Leo is one of those characters that open up things I thought I would have to leave on the side until a lot later but has given inspiration to work on a new path I didn't think that would work.

Name: Leo

Race: Half-Angel/Half-Demon
Gender: Male

Age:9
Height: 1 meter and 55 centimeters.

Appearance: Silver hair mid-length, with scar on the left side of his head along with several other scars scattered around his body. His right eye is gold, while his left eye is black, and has a trained body. His skin is tanned, with a one black wing on his right shoulder, and a white wing on his left. He has obvious scars around his wings, and a brand on his forearm.

Likes: Evan and the requiem family, loves spending time training, loves being free
Dislikes: Zerax as well as king David, extremely dislikes slavery and even more so the masters of the slaves

Reincarnated as a betrayed princeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें