Quinn and Twilight

Note: anyone who's read up to the end of the SoW script would know that a girl saw a dragon egg that Abbigail chucked—erm, distributed—around Ardonia so yeah, that girl is Quinn when she was thirteen(yes I can do my maths).

...

Quinn peeked around the tree and the little shrub at the strange object, crossbow loaded in hand. What is that thing?

Slowly, she tiptoed towards the black thing. It was about the size of her head, and purple dots were sprinkled around the weird...thingie. Slowly Quinn reached out her hand and tapped it. The not-perfect sphere glowed slightly, making Quinn jump back and raise her crossbow in a defensive position.

"Quinn!" a woman's voice suddenly shouted, breaking the silence Quinn had tried so hard to keep(she usually makes most of the noise in the forest where she was). "Dinner is ready!"

Quinn jumped at the sound of her mother's voice. "Coming, Mother!" And with one last glance over her shoulder, she skipped away toward her house.

Little did she know, the strange object lighted up with a soft purple glow after she left.

...

Deep inside an egg, a dragon stirred. Her wings just beginning to form. Only a few more months...

And she would be free.

...

Note: lol "she would be free" into a war ridden world, such freedom

"See ya, mother!"

Quinn hopped down the steps of her house and skipped toward the forest. It had been a few day since she saw the weird thing, and she was excited to explore more.

As Quinn turned around the corner, a group of around five men were standing around the black orb. They were very creepy looking, with tattoos of skulls.

"How much do you think we will make from it?" one of them said in a deep voice. He had a big skull tattoo.

"Probably enough to buy a lot of bread," another one said

Quinn was scared of them, but she knew that a thirteen-year-old was nothing against five grown men.

But she knew someone who could help.

Quickly, she ran toward the village.

...

(Abbi's POV)

Abbigail smiled again. Going through rural villages was fun! Everyone wanted to see her; she was famous!

Suddenly, a little girl waving her arms around started running towards Abbi. "Help! Help!" she cried.

"What's wrong?" Abbi said, getting off Luna.

The girl stopped to catch her breath. "There's some...creepy looking...people who are...at the forest!"

"What are they doing?" Abbi asked.

"They are talking about a black sphere and about money and...about bread!"

Abbi pressed her lips together. Dragon hunters! "Lead me to them."

...

(Back to Quinn's POV now)

Somehow, Quinn knew that the Enderqueen would know what to so, and that she was a good person. "Come, quick!"

The queen's dragon bounced over and followed the two deep into the forest.

Quinn saw the shrub and knew they had arrived. "There!" She pointed at the five people still around the ball.

The queen nodded and took out her Enderblade, making it flash with purple fire. Then she tapped tattoo man on the back.