School bus

This isn't an actual story, skip it if you want, I'm just gonna write stuff that happens on the bus here. So, here's the first entry!

17/02/2021
Today, on the bus, my normal seat(where I normally sit)was "taken" by a kid in kindergarten or year 1, I'm honestly not sure. I sat on a seat opposite of it. But when I sat down, the kid(a boy)got up and moved to the seat in front of me! SO INFURIATING!!!

Then he took the lollipop that was in his mouth and showed me. At first, I was like "Mm," as if he were my annoying little brother and looked back at my iPad, trying to think of something to write. Then I remembered it wasn't my brother, so I said, enthusiastically, "Really? I want one too!"

He laughed in a cute way and said, "But I already put my mouth on this one!" I feigned sadness. "But the next time I have a birthday party, I'll give you one!" he added.

I was honestly rather speechless at this. Such a nice kid! And I'm a stranger to him! I could only smile and say, "Thank you!"

A few minutes later, he had a nosebleed.

DUN DUN DUNNNNNNN

Ok sorry I wanted to make you think I ended this as a cliffhanger XD anyway...

I looked at the bus seat behind me and saw the boy there, with a tissue pressed to his nose. "What's wrong?" I said. He showed me the bloody mucus(yes I know it was mucus)on his tissue. "Do you want me to ask someone if they have a tissue for you?" I asked. He nodded.

I looked at the seat next to me(not my normal one)and there were two girls—about 6 or 7–who were watching Frozen II on an ipad(which they do all the time)and asked them. One of the girls fumbled around and found a wad of tissues and I gave it to the kid—Frazer or something, I heard his friend call him—and he added it to his bunch of tissues already smushed to his nose. Then we arrived at school. =)

18/02/21
Today morning when I got on the bus my normal seat was free!!! Joanne, my friend who's in the same grade as me(don't worry there's only me and her in my grade on this bus)was on her phone with her earpods on AS USUAL.

"Dang it!" she said. "I CANT BELIEVE I ORDERED TWO PIZZAS!!!"

Me: wait you ordered two pizzas?!

Joanne: yeah, but I only meant to order one! ;o;

Me: so you were gonna order two PIZZAS?!

Joanne: no, I was only going to order one!! >=(

Me: no I mean you were gonna order a PIZZA for lunch?

Joanne: yeah what are you eating for lunch?

Me: dumplings ToT

(Note: I'm using joanne's hotspot to publish this)

19/02/21

Bus ride home

Because today was the swimming carnival, I managed to smuggle a pack of Oreos. On the bus ride home(I left two Oreos)I took the, out and asked Joanne(she came on this bus home for the first time)if she wanted one(she refused =(). Greg, another boy, asked if he could have one, and I said—

Me: no

Greg: wise choice. I have allergies. Very wise. Wise decision.

...

After a while, the bus bumped into a bump(lol)and we felt like we were falling(for like less than one second)and I said, "I LOVE that feeling! Like, falling down."