SEVENTEEN

"What makes you think you even deserve an explanation?" I sneer he was taken back by surprise by my sudden mood swing towards him progressively had gotten bitter.

"I know I messed up, but what can I do to make it up to you?" he sounded desperate, we both knew he was running out of options.

"you got me fucked up if you think you can just manipulate me into falling in love with you over and over again since we've known each other." I glared at him "go to hell, Jack"

running away I felt the tears start to form in my eyes, I felt someone behind me but I didn't look back until I got back to my room. Turning around I see Finn slowing down catching up to me, he looked at me with sympathy I gave a weak smile and nodded trying to assure him I was at peace with myself and not thinking of the worst.

"hey" Finn softly grabbed my hand in his "are you okay?"

"I'm fine" I answered quickly, inhaling and exhaling deeply avoiding me from sobbing right then and there. "you've been through a lot, and you deserve so much better," Finn tells me

"thanks" I smile lightly at him

"wanna just skip class for today? Go shopping, hit the spa, maybe have a lunch date sort of thing? You know in the friendliest way possible, not like a 'date'-"

"id love to" I cut him off, he smiled "great, let's go" he grabbed his keys and we got up heading out of the back doors so no professors or staff would spot us we made it down to the parking lot and he opened the passenger for me as soon as we got to his car.

"here you go" he gestured to the open car door, I nodded "thank you"

"of course," he said and closed the door gently "watch your feet and arms" he warns

"yeah" I buckled up, he made his way around to the drivers' side and got in "okay, where to first?"

"uh, the mall maybe?" I suggest he turns the car engine on "okay off we go"

"mhm"

how is he so nice, yet has no girlfriend whatsoever...

I'm very tempted to ask what his reasoning is, but also it isn't my business and maybe he just wants to meet the one or whatever - or maybe he just likes to be on his own.

I guess we'll never know!