Surprise!!!

Well so you might be wondering why is this book being updated. Well no I'm not making a book 2 mostly because I liked how this book ended. But i then why would I be updating this book. Well I wanted to say thank you for 500+ reads (Now it's at 612 crazy). When I finished this book it had like 90 reads and now it has more than 500 that's crazy. Well now I'm going to be giving some fun facts about this book. Because why not. Don't read this if you haven't read the book pls , this has a lot of spoliers.
Fun Facts with A/N
1. This book was supposed to be name Aurora Academy but I missed spelled the name and realised but the name ended sticking. Which one do you like better ?
2. I actually thought of the first scene ( the one between Nancy and Y/N ) while listening to Pristin V's Get It and it kinda fits . But it also fits a lot of scenes in the book. Also this book wasn't supposed to be a fanfic but I decided to make it one.
3. The book was going to be more magic related you know how in this book magic like now its an after thought well I actually wanted it to have a bigger role . But I ended up going this way
4. When I was thinking of making this book Kai was a after thought. Like I was thinking of another way Jennie and Y/N could have a tear in their relationship. Also Y/N was at first was actually hurt by Kai and Jennie kiss. But decided that she could be a know it all queen.
5. Like I said in the first point I didn't think of making this a fanfic at first , I just thought of keeping this a story in my head. So Y/N name was supposed to be Grace (that's not my real name ). Ya . Also the other girls had different names but I can't remember them.
Well that it for Fun Facts . I hope you enjoyed this book . Biiiii. Also their Dorm No. and block no. are a reference to a show comment the reference if you know it. Biiii