"Please tell me you haven't killed someone..." Fangs said, concern hinted beneath his tone and he rested his elbows on his knees.

"Worse." Toni grumbled miserably, keeping her eyes closed and ignoring the boys complaints of her to hurry up and tell them. "I'm throwing my education out of the window because I've been too busy drooling over my professor."

Sweet Pea released an inhale he didn't know he was holding, thankful she wasn't in any real trouble.

"All of this over a woman?" The boy questioned, eager to know why Toni was so wound up by one girl. "You've had plenty of play things, why is this one important?"

Toni's eyes snapped open, shooting the boy who was much like her brother a glare. "She's my professor, Sweets. I didn't just pick her up at some club. Oh, and here's the best part - she's engaged to that witch from the party."

"Ah, so that's the person I'm assuming is called Heather?" Fangs chimed in, reflecting on the rant from earlier. "Or is she the 'self centred bitch'?"

"I didn't mean to call her that - I was just annoyed. But yes, Heather is the stupid fiancée." Toni huffed, returning to her pit of misery.

"So was that your teacher she was locking lips with on Saturday?" Sweet Pea guessed, unbeknownst to the fact that Heather was a cheat.

Toni shook her head, "No, but it explains why the car reminded me so much of Cheryl. I can't believe that whore is cheating on her, she must have a screw loose somewhere in that brain of hers."

The three men shared a knowing look, Toni had never behaved in such a manner about a woman. Even when she fancied some newbie Serpent two years ago, it was clear whatever drama she'd gotten herself into was weighing on her mind. Kevin cleared his throat, causing the friends to look in his direction.

"Do you think you stand a chance with her? I mean, she's not exactly in the most stable relationship..."

Toni thought the question over for a second before shutting it down, "Even if she wasn't in a relationship, she's still my professor. Isn't that breaking some sort of hidden rule?"

Fangs gave a curt nod of agreement, "It would be a risk, she could lose her job if anyone found out."

The pink haired girl sighed heavily, finding herself in a situation she couldn't seem to climb out from. It made her wish once more that she had feelings for someone else, anyone else. Even the girl she'd met in Pop's that one time. It wasn't fair that after all the hardship she went through: living on the streets, almost getting arrested on multiple occasions, having close to no family that she just so happened to fall for someone unattainable. It was as though life didn't want her to succeed in anything but her writing.

"I fucked up my friendship with Donna too," The girl spoke up breaking the silence between them all, her hand diving towards the pizza box and taking a mouthful.

"That pretty rich girl?" Fangs asked, taking a sip of the can in his grasp as Toni nodded.

"My only friend in that place, can't even look me in the eye." Toni mumbled, wallowing in her own self pity. "I knew she had feelings for me and I still proceeded to lead her on...I'm such an asshole."

The tousled haired boy outstretched a hand, resting it on her shoulder giving her a soft squeeze.

"You're not an asshole...just a little lost at the moment. We all know how that feels, you'll figure it out, shortstack. You always do." He said sweetly, the others nodding along in support. "We're always here if you need any help, you know that."

"I need food...you guys want anything?" The pink haired girl groaned, hauling her body from the couch. Part of her wanted to stretch out and nap for a couple hours, but glancing out at the darkened sky. There was a certain food her mind couldn't resist. Once the men shook their heads, she grabbed Sweet Pea's keys and borrowed his bike.