1. When we first Met

I was walking past the street when I heard a thud behind an alley. I looked over to see who it was. I didn't know his name but he looked familiar. maybe we went to the same school. i saw him getting beat up. he was a small and skinny boy. but he didn't back down he kept on getting up. it was a miracle that he wasn't dead. yet. I saw the boys brutally kicking him down laughing at his weakness.

"Oi! Get away from him!" I yelled without thinking.

The boys look over their shoulders to see who it was yelling at them. they smiled when they saw me.

"I'm screwed." I thought.

they walk towards me. I think of running back but they would catch me within a second. I stand their helpless.

"well well well, look what we have here." one of them said.

"I- I'll get an officer!" I say again without thinking.

"Oh really." I hear the other one scoff. he grabbed my arm dragging me to the back of the alley.

'Hey!" I yelled punching his arm but his grip was to tight.

he dragged me over next to the boy they recently beat up. he look at me, then at the boys.

"Leave her alone." I heard him say.

The boys completely ignored him.

"I think we will have great fun beating up a girl, what do you way tom?"

The called tom nodded as he walk towards me. he picks me up by the neck and throws me into the wall.

I groan as I feel my head throbbing.

"don't think we wont hurt you just because your a girl" the other one said walking towards me.

He picks me up by the neck and I gasp for air I scrap his arm but it did nothing.

Suddenly a taller dark haired man charged into him. I felt a gasp for air as I hit the ground. i look up at the man that saved me. he was punching the guys and winning.

They soon run away yelling and pushing each other.

The kind man helps me up.

"Are you okay?" he asked looking into my eyes.

I looked back he was a short hair. icy blue eyes and he was a lot muscular then the other boy.

I nod slowly. he smiles back. i give a smile to. he lets go of me and goes to the other guy.

"you know sometimes I think you like getting punched" he said picking the small blonde up

"yeah, yeah" he said.

"I'm James Buchanan Barnes, by the way. You can call me Bucky" he said smiling at me.

"Nicole Becket, but you can call me Nick." I smile back. I stare at him for a while.

"I'm Steve... just to let you know"

"well, I didn't thin leaving you here will be a good idea, why don't you come with us for dinner." Bucky asks.

"I'd agree if we had the money." Steve answers as he lets out a sigh.

"well I'm broke too if you haven't noticed." I say trying to cheer up the mood.

"well why don't we all be broke together, we can share our money and buy the worlds greatest feast." Bucky said enthusiastically. " Me and Steve do it all the time"

"So I just shares my money and foods with buys I don't know." I said tilting my head.

"actually we do know each other I'm Bucky and this is Steve and your Nick and I think you might go to out school." Bucky said shrugging.

I slightly laugh.

"Well I have 4 cents."

"I got 3" Steve said taking the money out of his pocket.

" I have one... sorry" I say.

"don't be sorry" Bucky said patting my shoulder. "we can buy a hot dog."

"I saw a hot dog stand down the street. I think it was 8 cents." Steve said pointing behind him.

We were walking down the street. this was the first time i have ever hung out with boys. I never actually hung out with someone before... Have I just made friends.

We soon get to a hot dog stand the man hand Steve a hog dog and he pays for it. Steve walks back to us.

"here nick you have the first bite." he offers

"what- really I don't want to eat it all... I never had a hot dog before." I say

"you never had a hot dog before okay well now you have to try it first." Bucky says.

" don't judge me if I eat the whole thing." I say as I take a bite of the hot dog. " huh its not bad" I say give it to Steve.

I know right?" Bucky seems to smirk amused by my reaction. I look at his smirk. its quite catchy and i have a feeling i wont be able to get it out of my head for a while.

We all finish the hot dog.

" I need to go home. it getting late my mom will be worried about me." Steve said.

"same my siblings will tell on me if I don't get home soon." Bucky said with a slight laugh.

"Nick do you want me to walk you home." he asks

'I'm not 5 years old you know. I can handle ,myself" I reply.

"Okay well you at school tomorrow" He says walking in the same direction as Steve.

I begin to walk home.

"James Buchanan Barnes" I think as I walk home.

A/N
okay so this is my first FF so don't hate also I haven't really paid attention in English so my spelling and grammar wont always be good.

And if you want the movie bits then you might want to skip to around chapter 8 or 9

Also about the music the music is just to listen to you don't have to but I think if fits the mood... sort of