"We're here," he said, fuck, I was proper out of it.

"Sorry, spaced out," I chuckled, grabbing the door handle, and stepping out into the fresh air, just as Damon did the same.

Um...

"So, how was your day?" He asked, as I fished out my keys and opened the door.

What is he my husband? Stupid, sexy bastard.

Tell him to go home!!!

Why the fuck would I do that? Shut the fuck up subconscious, you know nothing.

"Boring." There really wasn't more to say than that, it was school, what did he want, a four-page essay?

"Hey..." I started again before I hesitated, then sighed. "Is it true Kaygen sat at your table yesterday?" Fuck it, I want to know.

Damon looked at me as he grabbed a soda from the fridge. Sure, just help yourself, wait, he bought that stuff, never mind.

"Yeah, I don't know how Nate managed to convince him, he didn't say much though," Damon answered, passing a can to me, which I thanked him for.

I went into the living room and took a seat on the couch, the coke was nice and cold, so I pressed it against my forehead, so nice.

"Not getting hot again, are you?" Damon asked, taking a seat next to me on the sofa.

"No, just relishing in the cold." I pulled the can away from my head before Damon could start pampering me again, and make me fall for him even more, so instead I opened the can, taking a long sip.

"I know it's none of my business, but I can't help but be curious," Damon dragged out, staring at the can in his hands.

I raised an eyebrow, intrigued, but he didn't look my way.

"Go on..." I encouraged.

Damon finally broke his gaze with the coke and looked at me, his eyes held curiosity but weariness. Is he scared? How bad can it be?

"We've been together pretty much none stop for the past three days, I think you've gained an important spot in my life, so just ask, I'm not gonna snap your head off and if I don't want to answer, I won't." Simples!

Damon sighed, leaning back on the sofa, and finally opening the can that was probably warm by how hard he was holding it, he took a drink before swallowing hard.

"What happened with you and your brother?" He finally asked. Oh. What happened indeed? That was something I still asked myself to this day.

"You really want to know?" I'd tell him what I know, but first I want to know how much he knows.

Damon nodded, turning in his seat to face me properly.

"What do you know?"

"The day after you cooked me dinner, I looked for you in the morning. From a distance he looked like you, he was also facing away from me, so I grabbed his arm and called your name. At this point I didn't know you had a twin. Kaygen pushed my hand off him and said don't associate me with that...," he hesitated, but I knew what he was going to say.

"I see..."

"Other than that, I just know from Nate that he doesn't like to talk about you," he finished.

Great! So, he does know I'm gay, but he said that Nate has a crush on Kaygen and he's his best friend, which mean he doesn't mind, right?

"I don't care, you know?"

"Huh?" I quickly looked towards Damon, in and out of my thoughts.

"I don't care that you're gay," he clarified.