𝘛𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦

Start from the beginning

I just got finished painting

Oh, well are you doing something today?
If not you wanna hangout today?

Sure

𝐌𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐢🧚🏾 liked "Sure"

Okay, I can pick you up just send
me your address.
I'll text you when I'm almost to you

Okay

I sent her my address before walking downstairs into the living room. I didn't spot Kareem nor my mother so I walked towards their room figuring they'll be in there. The door was opened so I peeped through it seeing both my mother and Kareem laying across the bed watching tv. I knocked on the side of the door getting both of their attentions.

"Hey baby" my mother said. "Wassup lil bit"

"Hi" I said. I looked at their TV seeing Good Times on before looking back at them.

"Can I go out with Mulani?" I asked lowly. My mother smiled and nodded along with Kareem.

"That's your friend, right?" She asked, I nodded. "That's fine, just make sure you have your phone on you so I can call"

I nodded. Kareem got up from the bed bending down grabbing his pants, reaching down in his pockets pulling out money. I watched as he walked over to me handing the money out.

"For me?" I asked looking down at it. "You don't want it?" He asked, I quickly grabbed the money making him chuckle. I counted it reaching at the amount of five hundred.

"Thank you" I said, he smiled and nodded.

"Be safe baby I love you" I heard my say before I walked out. "I love you too" I said.

I hurried and rush upstairs to my room. I already had on what I was wearing for today, I just needed to put on my shoes. I grabbed my Ugg slippers along with my purse putting my money along with my phone charger in there. I walked into my bathroom and checked myself.

My outfit was decent I could say. I changed my normal wear up a bit. I started wearing crop tops. My mother said that they were in style and that I'll look good in one because of my flat stomach. I nodded my head looking into the mirror.

I felt a vibrate hearing a ring from my phone. I looked down at it seeing a text from Mulani. I put on my shoes seeing that she said she was outside.

I walked downstairs going into my mothers room. "She's here, bye" I said before leaving out not giving the chance for a response. I walked outside seeing her in her car. Once she saw me she smiled and rolled down the window.

"Hey girl!" She said, I smiled and waved.

"Come on friend, get in" I walked over to the passenger side getting in. I placed my seatbelt on before looking out the window as Mulani back out the yard driving off.

"So, what are we doing?" I asked. Mulani squealed, I smiled at her excitement. "Well first I figured we can go to the mall, just walk around and stuff" she said, I nodded.