"If this is your way of intimidating me, your not doing a good job." Louis boredly said, not even a bit effected by the lock he was in. "Let me promise you something Louis, if word gets around that I'm engaged to Oliva, I'm not the one you'll have to deal with." It was a warning tone. And by the look on Harry's face he was petrified as he spoke.

"Who then?"

"My dad."

"So?"

"Trust me Louis, when it comes to my marriage with Oliva, don't get yourself involved. We may hate eachother, but I'm warning you for your own good." And with that being said, Harry stepped away from Louis without saying another word-well, sort of.

Stupid handcuffs.

Because of the thing that was keeping Harry and Louis together, Louis was being dragged by Harry to their next class.

Of course Louis kept asking why, but after being ignored five times he got the hint and stopped asking. He only asked Harry to stop by his locker because he needed to get a few books before their English class with Ms. Alvarez.

"I hope Eleanor isn't here" Louis mumbled, more to himself than Harry. "Is it weird?"

"What is?"

"Knowing your gay and having girls flirt and throw themselves at you." Louis shrugged and asked if they could sit in Harry's seat instead. "Go sit inside, I'll be out." Louis nodded and sat himself in the chair in the corner-next to the wall.

"Anyways, what were you asking again?"

"You being gay, is it weird for you when girls throw themselves at you?" Thankfully nobody was in the class, so really didn't have an excuse on why he can't answer Harry's question.

"Not really, I find it hilarious though. It just shows that some girls have no value over their body and worth-its kind of sad, but it doesn't really bother me. I just ignore them."

"Can't that just mean your just not ready to be in a relationship or something?" Louis made a face.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean you said you found it hilarious when girls threw themselves at you, maybe your just not ready to be in a relationship with one and think your gay."

"Are you trying to convince me I'm not gay?" Harry shrugged. "Is it working?" Louis huffed in annoyance and rolled his eyes, turing his body completely to the front so he didn't have to listen to Harry and to get that point across to him.

"I'll take it as a no.." Harry continued to stare at Louis, just trying to figure out what to say next. "So then, how did you know?" Louis looked at him.

"Why the sudden intrest?"

"I'm just trying to have a conversation with you."

"Why?"

"Aren't we trying to be acquaintances?" Louis nodded skeptically and sighed; debating whether or not he should tell Harry how he found out-he could literally be setting himself up here.

"Well, are you going to tell me-"

"-I always knew okay." Harry raised an eyebrow and asked what he meant, making Louis sigh reluctantly.