"But he-"

"Save it Harry, we don't care. Just shut up and try to get along with Louis!"

Nobody said anything after that, and it was kind of awakard and tense to say the least.

"Alright, I'm done." Harry announced five minutes later. "I'm still eating"

"To bad, I'm done and want to leave."

"Can't you just wait a minute? I'm starving-"

"No."

"Harry-"

"-Louis" Louis rolled his eyes and continued to eat. What happened to their plan of being nice to one another, really?

"Get up." Harry growled but Louis was unfazed, literally flipping Harry off and making eye contact as he continued to eat his lunch-fuming Harry to the brim.

"Well this isn't ending well.." Zayn mumbled lowely but everyone heard him.

Just as everyone thought Harry gave him pushing Louis because of a sigh that just slipped his lips, all of a sudden Louis was off the table; in Harry's arm bridal style and running away with him in his arms.

Everyone in the cafe was looking at them, and none of them knew how to react.

"Hey! You can't do that!" Louis argued once Harry placed him down in a stall and locked it. "I literally did."

"Whatever, I'm going to class."

"No your not, I need to have a talk with you and I don't want anyone to hear."

"So you think the bathroom is the best place? What if someone hears you?"

"I checked all the stalls, no one is here besides the two of us."

"Right..."

"Look, you can't tell anyone about Oliva and I. Please Louis, you can't tell anyone!" Louis looked a bit offended but also confused. "Why are you telling me this? I didn't even tell anyone in our friend group!"

"I don't care, you can easily text one of your sisters and they will tell everyone-nobody is supposed to know about our marriage."

"Okay, but why?"

"I can't tell you-"

"-you have to! You can't tell me to keep this a secert without giving me a reason!" Only half of it was true though; no matter how much Louis hates Harry, he knows right from wrong and still have some values left in him. He wasn't going to tell anyone because its none of his business, but he really wants to know why Harry wanted to keep it such a big secert.

"I-...no Louis, I don't-I can't trust you with this. We're not even friends god damn it!"

"If you tell anyone about my marriage then I'll tell everyone your gay. I'll make your life a living hell."

"It already is, but I dare you to try." Harry frowned. "What does that mean?"

"I'm sorry but I can't trust you with that information, to personal." Louis smirked at Harry.

"Fine then."

"Fine." But just as Louis was about to unlock the stall, he felt Harry pin him to it-both his hands pressed against the cold metal, Harry's hands stabbing into his own and Harry's face began to gradually get closer to Louis'.