act three !

~~ the one in which evelyn faye bennett gets her happy ending (?)~~

music to my ears ( creds go to eviefaye and kinglouis )

created by evelyn faye bennett

i. pierre - ryn weaver

" no i can't let him him, you call me up and ask me how i've been, i'll call your bluff and keep on telling, telling, telling you lies "

ii. gorgeous - taylor swift

" you should take it as a compliment that i'm talking to everyone here but you. and you should think about the consequences of touching my hand in a darkened room "

iii. dress- charlotte sands

" oh what a mess i'm in, you're so masculine, sweet like cherry cola. drippin confidence, loose my common sense, kiss you till i'm sober "

iv. one more weekend - maude latour

" maybe i've been lying to myself since last october, cause i saw you cross the campus and i wished it wasn't over, and i know you're late to class, but can i take back every single thing i said? if we just had one more weekend could we try it all again "

v. favorite t-shirt (acoustic) - jake scott

" you were kissing my neck, you were making me nervous and none of our friends would believe it, you were putting your hand up under my shirt, making fun of the way i was breathing... you looked so good it hurt, in my favorite t-shirt "

vi. happiness - rex orange county

" i'll be the one, that stays till the end, and i'll be the one who needs you again, and i'll be the one that proposes in a garden of roses, and loves you long after our curtain closes "

vii. hate myself - dodie

" oh so illogical, i'm not magical, i can't read your mind, but how can you not hear the whole conversation i have sitting still with a brain on fire? i know, it's a me thing, eyes closed isn't helping, when you go quiet i hate myself "

viii. fool's gold - one direction

 " and yes, i let you use me from the day that we first met but i'm not done yet falling for ya, fool's gold, and i knew that you'd turn it on for everyone you met but i don't regret falling for ya, fool's gold "

ix. whatever it takes - convolk, halberd, guardin, jakkyboi, 9tails

" every move that i make, every promise i break, i'll be there for you, i'll do whatever it takes, i'll do whatever it takes, to be there for you. living like this a mistake, feelings that i cannot shake, i'm still there for you. i'll do whatever it takes, i'll do whatever it takes to be there for you "

x. the boy at the boba shop knows my name - abby cates

" i'm so scared of what i don't know, i'm so nervous to get too close, but i might wanna try it, yeah i think i kinda like it. i need lessons in letting go and getting out of my comfort zone, i'm holding my own hand now, but i don't wanna fall down "

xi. never the 1 - rosie

" i could write 10 songs about 9 ways you fucked me over, only took ya 8 days to forget 7 months together, we were up till 6 in the morning, 5 days a week, you said 4ever and left before i counted to 3, loved you a little 2 much, but i was never, i was never the 1 "

xii. champagne supernova - oasis

" someday you will find me caught beneath the landslide, and a champagne supernova in the sky. someday you will find me caught beneath the landslide, with a champagne supernova, champagne supernova in the sky "

xiii. violent - carolesdaughter

" don't make me run away out the back door, i want my clothes back, you say you miss me, and then i drive back to you, i drive back to you "

TABLE OF CONTENTS

ACT ONE

o. famous birthdays

i. teenspace

ii. wait a minute

iii. official announcement

iv. struggling to cope

v. louis freaking partridge

vi. wow ok then

ACT TWO

vii. silly goose

viii. pre-pro

ix. can't sleep

x. on set

xi. asher

xii. just friends

xiii. what's your deal

xiv. spy

xv. the chameleon

xvi. feelings?

xvii. no no no

xviii. overthinking

xix. no hesitation

xx. yes

ACT THREE

xxi. date

xxii. it went well

xxiii. post production

xxiv. exceptional young women