i. teenspace

{AUTHOR'S NOTE: Just for a bit of context, this story starts in November of 2020 and continues on through 2021, but the Covid 19 Pandemic does not exist in this storyline. In this universe, everything that happened during 2020/2021 has happened except for the pandemic. I kept forgetting to write it in the intro so I'm putting it here. Anyways, enjoy!}

Transcript of video posted by YouTube Channel "TeenSpace"

"Evelyn Faye Bennett Answers Some Burning Questions At Gallagher Girls Premier!"

35.6m views | 33m likes | 7k dislikes | 23.2m comments

Kailyn Lee, a 22 year old reporter from TeenSpace, stands on the red carpet and holds a microphone in front of her. People walk behind her, cameras flash, and people chatter in the background but she isn't fazed by any of it. She smiles at the camera and begins to speak.

KAILYN

Hi guys! It's Kailyn here with TeenSpace and right now you are joining us at the red carpet premier of Netflix's new movie, 'Gallagher Girls'. Gallagher Girls is based off of the book "I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have To Kill You", which is the first book in the Gallagher Girls series by author Ally Carter. The movie follows Cameron Morgan, a student at The Gallagher Academy for Exceptional Young Women, which is actually a school for female spies. When she meets a cute boy from town, Cameron, known as "Cammie", receives her first real mission: keeping her life a secret from him, and keeping him a secret from her school. And we are actually joined by Cammie herself, or more so the actress who plays Cammie, Ms. Evelyn Faye Bennett.

The camera moves to include both Kailyn Lee and a smiling Evelyn Faye Bennett in the shot. Evelyn looks stunning, wearing a dress that some would describe as "cottagecore", with loose waves and minimal makeup. She holds the microphone confidently; if Evelyn is nervous or uncomfortable, she doesn't show it. She waves and smiles at the camera.

EVELYN

Hi TeenSpace!

KAILYN (turning a little to Evelyn)

So Evelyn, everyone here seems to be talking about you. I mean, people went crazy when the trailer dropped. It was obvious that you had massive star power. How does it feel to get that big of a reaction?

EVELYN

First, thank you. And second, It was really exciting. You know, in this industry, there is always a chance that kind of looms over you that something that you work super hard on is going to flop, and one of the ways to gage that is always by seeing audience reaction to a trailer. So when I saw that, I knew that this was going to be big.

KAILYN

And you have actually a lot more in this than just playing the main character, right. Correct me if I'm wrong, but you're also a producer, a co-creator, and you helped give insight for cinematography and writing, correct.

EVELYN

Yes, that is all correct.

KAILYN