o. famous birthdays

EVELYN FAYE BENNETT

EVELYN FAYE BENNETT

AMERICAN YOUTUBER/MODEL/ACTRESS

BIRTHDAY

May 11th, 2004 (Age 16)

BIRTHPLACE

Utah

About

Evelyn Faye Bennett is an American YouTuber, model, and actress who hails from southern Utah. She created her YouTube channel "eviefaye" when she was thirteen years old, but she saw immense success shortly after turning fourteen years old. After her rise, she began modeling and eventually broke into acting. Her first role was playing Persephone in Olympus, a seasonal anthology show during its 3rd season. She guest starred on shows like Shadowhunters and Stranger Things, before securing her most recognizable role as Cameron Morgan in the Netflix film 'Gallagher Girls', an adaption of the book "I'd Tell You I Love You But Then I'd Have To Kill You" by Ally Carter.

Before Fame

Before starting her channel, Evelyn was an active soccer player and started playing the guitar.

Trivia

She is good friends with fellow YouTuber Lana McGregor, who she met while filming Olympus.

Family Life

Evelyn is one of 5 siblings, and she is the second youngest in the group.

Associated With

Evelyn is good friends with actresses Lana McGregor, Veda Johnson, Val Tatum and Dakota Koblei.

remaining cast !

Lana McGregor - Avery Ovard

Veda Johnson - Trinitee Stokes

Dakota Koblei - Sissy Sheridan

Val Tatum - Caroline Manning

Stranger Things Cast - Themselves

Enola Holmes Cast - Themselves

Shadowhunters Cast - Themselves

and more will be introduced later on!