"And you all have been doing what, exactly?"

"You didn't come here just because I bat my eyelashes at you."

"Yes, and I am not leaving because you get a little twitchy." He walked over to the screen and pointed at it. "I would like to know why, SHIELD is using the Tesseract to make weapons of mass destruction."

Fury sighed in frustration. "Because of them." He pointed to Danny and Thor.

Thor looked over confused, "Me?" And Danny narrowed his eyes.

"Last year, Earth had a visitor from another planet. And then we had extremely powerful beings known as ghosts, start to take over a small town in Illinois. Lots more powerful than an army by themselves." He looked down at Danny. "We learned that we are not only alone in this universe, and on our own planet. But also, hopelessly, outmatched, and outgunned."

Danny and Thor tightened their fists. "My people want nothing but peace with your planet." Thor explained.

Fury spun around. "But you aren't the only people out there, are you? And you aren't the only threat." He turned around back to Tony. "The world's filling up with people who can't be matched, that can't be controlled." Danny nearly growled at that.

Thor stepped forward. "Your work with the tesseract is what drew Loki to it, and his allies. It is a signal to all the realms that earth is ready for a higher form of war."

"Higher form? You forced our hand. We had to come up with som-"

"-A nuclear deterrent." Tony crossed his arms. "Because that always calms everything down."

"Remind me again how you made your fortune stark." Fury retorted.

Cap stood forward. "I am sure if Stark still made weapons he would be neck-deep-"

"-Wait, hold on how is this about me now?"

"I am sorry isn't everything." Cap and Tony were now staring each other down.

"I thought humans were more evolved than this." Thor commented.

"I am sorry, do we come to your home and blow things up?"

Danny's eyes narrowed. "Isn't that what you have been trying to do to us the whole time?"

Nat butted in. "SHIELD monitors potential threats."

Bruce rolled his eyes. "So captain America is a threat?"

"We all are."

Tony turned to Cap pointing at him. "Wait, you're on that list? Are you above or below angry bees?"

"Stark, I swear if I hear one more wisecrack."

"Threat. Verbal threat I feel threatened."

"Show some respect."

"Respect what?"

"Ya big man in a suit of armor. Take that off, what are you?"

Tony rolls his eyes. "Genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist."

"I know guys with none of that worth 10 of you. The only thing you really fight for is yourself. You're not the guy to make the sacrifice play, to lay down on the wire and let the other guy crawl over you."

"I think I would just cut the wire."

"Always a way out. You know you may not be a threat, but you better stop pretending that you are a hero."

"A hero, like you? You are a laboratory experiment Rodgers. Everything special about you came from a bottle."

"Fine, then. Put on the suit, let's go a few rounds."