"Bro, if they find out that I sold them drugs to him, I'm going to jail for killing him." Dre said.

"He's not even dead, he just overdose. He'll survive, maybe." Mike shrugged his shoulders and Dre sigh, leaning against the wall.

He really was going to get fucked up this time.

"Mike, it's not the time to be joking cause this shit isn't funny. My life fucking depends on this whole thing. I'm going to jail for almost killing the nigga and my people are going to get rid of me. I'm not trying to go back with my mom." Dre nervously said, tossing his head back.

"Aight, chill nothing is going to happen fam. Look just give me your bag and I'll dump the evidence in my shop class. My teacher haven't been here for months, so we'll be good." Mike suggested and Dre shook his head.

"I can't just dispose all the fucking drugs my nigga. Stan is going to fuck me up for tossing his shit out and not giving him his money."

"Nigga, you have two goddamn choices. You either get caught with the drugs, do massive time and go back to your moms. Or you let me take the shit and you can go on and not worry. You choose your battle my nigga." Mike told him.

Dre sigh, taking his bag off. "Aight, here."

The two switched bags putting on the other bookbag on their back. They heard their principal voice telling the kids to go back to class.

"Boys, back to class now." She told them and they both nodded their heads.

"Aight, imma get rid of this shit and I'll let you know when it's done. Cool?"

"Cool."

They dapped each other before walking their separate ways. Looking back at each other, they have a head nod before going to their class.

Dre hope and prayed this would pass by.

"You look mad stupid, Ebony." Kai said as she watched her do the woah.

"Bitch shut the fuck up cause you know I look mad stupid doing this shit." Ebony said, mushing Kai head then sitting next to Sanya.

"Sis, you can't stop studying for a day?" She asked her and Sanya shook her head.

"No, I have an important test tomorrow and I'm not trying to fail it." Sanya replied capping and uncapping her highlighter.

"Well, a Que finna come here and interrupt that studying." Kai said as she seen Treyvon walking over. Sanya look up, rolling her eyes looking back down at her textbook.

"Wassup, ladies. Hey, Sanya." Treyvon greeted them.

"Hey, Trey. Say hi, Sanya." Ebony hit her arm and she roll her eyes.

"Hi Trey." she said dryly.

"You know I just remembered, Ebony didn't you need my help taking that tampon out your vagina?" Kai asked and Ebony mouth dropped open.