Chapter 3: The Test Begins

" So you basically used her panties as a gauge ?"

" Depends on what you consider a gauge"

"You basically used them to see when she was ready physically. The wetter the panties,the more easily it is to determine just how turned on she is."

"There's more to it, but Yes that's the basis of it."

" Tell me more then. I'm trying to fully understand your reasoning behind your actions."

"For starters you're correct the more she's aroused the wetter she'll be. That plays a part because the more aroused she becomes, her vaginal walls start to relax making it easier to----. Well easier to do what i'm about to describe to you next."

"Ok I understand . I see that you're more educated that I expected, Noted! Don't keep me waiting , hurry up and finish."

"Yes ma'am" ;

Standing up I would begin taking my tank top off, throwing it to the side after I get it past my head. Turning around, I reach for the keys on the desk. Gripping them in my hands I would turn back around and stare. Admiring every little detail in her hair, her face, and body. Accessing the damage done I step towards her and lean over her placing my dick directly in front of her face while I unshackle the cuffs. "Stand up", she stands just as I straighten myself back up. This would be the first time I actually compare our heights from a closer distance.

"Rope or no rope?"

"Sir?"

" Rule 5. I don't like repeating myself because I say stuff verbally clear the first time. Now Rope or no rope?"

"I've never exper-"

"I didn't ask what you experienced. I simply asked would you prefer to be bonded or free", feeling ashamed she'd drop her head and whisper;

"ROPE" , adhering to her request I walk over to the bag near the nightstand. Rummaging thru it I finally begin pulling 2 black velvet ropes out with knots already pre-tied into it each one, followed by a black bag that's also tied. Sitting that stuff on the bed I'd reach back into the bag and pull out a blind fold to match the rope and step back in front of her.

"From here on out the blinking rule is invalid. Your only safety's are tapping out or either saying your safe word. What would you like your safe word to be?" I ask as I begin placing the blind fold over her eyes.

"It can be anything?"

"Yes it can be anything"

"Unicorn"

"Unicorn it is." I state as as I completely cover her eyes. Dropping down to a knee I begin tracing my fingers in the waistband of her panties until I get to the sides. Where I begin rolling them down to her ankles. Without instruction she lifts each leg and lets me slip them off smoothly. "Take 2 steps back and sit on the bed" , hesitant she takes the steps back and finds the bed with her hands before sitting down. Standing up I move back to the bed and grab the ropes, placing one around my neck leaving the other in my hands.

"Put your arms up and make a Y for me" unfolding her arms she places them up high and above her body ,exposing her breasts. Even with the dim lighting I still notice that both of her nipples are still hard making yet another level of horniness shoot thru my body. Walking up I begin loosening the pre-tied cuffs before placing it around her left wrist followed by placing one on her ankle as well. After I'm done I take the excess string and wrap one end around the bed post. " Slide back for me just a little" following instructions she places herself in the middle of the bed giving me enough slack to wrap the other end of the rope around the bed post connected to the head board.

Gripping one end in my left hand and the other in my right , I begin pulling them towards the floor in the center of the bed. Finally reaching the tension portion I look up at her and begin slightly jerking the rope, pulling it tighter watching as half her body begins pulling towards me. Holding the bottom rope still I continue pull the top one causing her body to flatten out, laying her down by force. When I get her to how I need her I join the ropes together and tie them in a specific knot making escape not an option. Coming up I go to the knot in the portion of rope connecting her wrist and ankle adjusting the tension in it making sure it's tight for what's about to happen.

"To spare words and time , I basically did the exact same thing on the other side. With the end result being her sprawled out in an "X". Can you picture that?"

"Yes Sir "

"Good" ;

Finishing up I proceed back around the bed and grab the black bag. After untying it I begin pulling out a package with the words "Sonic Bullet" plastered over it , along with baby oil . Ripping the package open I pull out the miniature vibrator twisting it clockwise to see if it works properly.

***vvvvvVVVVVVVVV **

"Is that a-"

"Shhhhhh" I instruct as I begin turning it back off. Throwing it between her legs I climb on the bed whilst opening the oil. Turning it upside down I begin pouring it along her legs , rubbing it in thoroughly with my opposite hand as I go along. Noticing that it's turning her on I begin brushing a lighting layer over her mound making sure not to get any on/in her lips or clit. Causing a slight arch to form in her back as she tries to move her body but is met by rejection again , except this time it's hindering her complete movement. "Relax , enjoy the feeling and try to visualize what I'm doing"

As if that's what she needed to hear her body melts into the plush covers. Relaxing as I begin to coat her stomach in the oil , making my way up to her breasts. Now fully in between her legs I pour oil over both breasts closing the bottle after I'm done. Dropping it at my side I take my hands and go in a massaging motion trying to evenly spread the oil as much as possible , spreading it up along her chest to her neck. Realizing that its even I work my hands back to her breasts and resume where I left off playing with her areolas. This causes her to start arching yet again , deeper than she did the first time making me see this as one of the most vulnerable spots on her body.

Prolonging her torture a little longer I begin start to feel a slight heat radiating from her pussy against my thigh. Moving in closer I realize it's not slight at all it's actually giving off a massive heat signature, but not noticing how close I was she lunges her pelvis forward and tries to grind against my leg. Snatching back my hands and pushing back I feel a spot of wetness on my thigh and look up at her struggle in the ropes as she battles her urges.

Reaching over I grab the vibrator and turn it back on. This time on the highest setting it can go.

*****vvVVVVVVVVVVV****