Chapter 2: Dangerous Thoughts

"I'll be throwing my thoughts in the mist of the story as well, is that fine with you?"

"Yes Sir, it'll give me a better perspective of how your mind processes things."

"You don't have to call me Sir" 

"Sorry it just seems appropriate for this conversation."

"Uhm I see, well ok that's fine with me."

" Good, now continue. Tell me what's next in this submissives night of tests" ;

    " Watching her I notice how she weaves her head side to side, slowly putting more of my dick into her mouth as she bobs back in forth. Everything about her mouth feels smooth, wet, and warm. It gets tighter as she gains more control of the dick in front of her. Almost as if she had a pussy for a mouth and its grip is getting tighter the more pleased she is. Placing my hand on her shoulder I lean my head back in bliss, wishing I was gripping her head but not wanting to in fear of messing up her rhythm. " Throat the whole thing"; I murmur thru my lips , and on cue my dick is 3 inches deeper into an even tighter section of her body.

"I wonder if it gets better than this?" I ask myself. As if she heard me she pulls back then comes down almost the same distance if not further throating it yet again. Snapping my eyes open and looking down I see that she's looking directly at me while doing it yet again. My hand instantly snaps to her head and I feel as she bobs back and forth with my dick in her throat.

"Stop" , I command and watch as she stops immediately.

   "Sit up completely straight so that your head is level with my dick". She drops it out of her mouth and I would watch as she straightens herself. Taking note that there's a slight trail of saliva coming from the corner of her mouth. " Do you remember what I told you?" 

"Yes Sir" , and as soon as "Sir" leaves her lips I'd have my dick back in between them beginning to fuck her face. As if shes done this before she would stiffen the top of her body giving me more control of the pace I stroke her face. After a few strokes in I would suddenly start to feel saliva build up on my and work it's way to my balls. Grabbing her by her hair and using my other hand to grab my dick, I'd pull her head off of my dick. 

"Tongue!" ,she instantly sticks it out. " Slurp all that shit up and spit it back on this dick" , on command she tries to jerk her head forward forgetting that i'm gripping her hair and is quickly met by the rejection of my grip. Moaning as her head snaps back into the position I have it placed in, making my dick jump as the sound rings thru my ears.

"Sorry to brutally interrupt ,but why would this submissive be so obedient during this first encounter with you?"

"It's fine trust me I knew you'd have plenty of questions. To answer your question that's something I used to often ask myself. Eventually I came up with the answer that it's possibly because they feel like they have something to prove. It's always as if they want to prove that they can be the best listener , it's always them wanting to prove they can be the best I've ever had. Then I partially think it's because it's something they've never tried so they're willing to see just how far I really can take them into the experience and see for themselves what their limits actually are.

"It sounds like you've put quite some time into that answer"

"Well you sorta kind of have all the time in the world to think about it in the midst of doing these kind of activities."

"I completely understand that. There's a few more questions I'd like to ask but I'll save those for later, continue. Please" ;

   Slightly loosening my grip I'd urge her to try again. Realizing what I'd done she'd  instantly take her tongue to the base of my shaft catching the spit before it even reaches my balls. Followed immediately by her wrapping her lips around the side of it and slurping everything up making as much noise as possible while doing it.

"Fuccckkkkkkkk!" , would instantly be my first thought as I throw my head back. " Who made he--" , I'd begin to say but get cut off abruptly as she begins to do the other side. Causing me to look down , and what I see is not the same girl I brought into the hotel room 45 mins ago. Before my eyes I watch as she lifts her head and gaps her mouth open letting the saliva roll off of her lips onto my dick as she moves side to side making sure it's distributed evenly. Not even flinching at the fact that it's dripping onto her chest and thighs. 

As if it couldn't get any better she lowers back down and sticks her tongue back out, and without hesitation I'm gripping my saliva coated dick with my right hand and her hair with my left one. Tilting her head back as I begin slapping her tongue with my dick. Ringing thru my ears would be a sound of pure ecstasy: a combination of the wetness and the thud of my shaft hitting her tongue echoes throughout the room. In no time there's more saliva dripping out of the sides of her mouth signaling to me that this whole activity is making her mouth wetter. Taking the tip of my dick I drag it thru the saliva on both corners collecting as much as I can and bring her head back in line with it releasing it in the motion. Acknowledging her freedom she instantly jerks forward , startling me as I'm met by the warmth of her throat.

It's as if she was waiting for the moment to be released. Hearing nothing but wet sounds I watch as she engulfs then comes off of the shaft repeatedly, nearly touching my balls with her tongue every time she comes down on it.

"Damn this shit feels like it's making me harder the more I watch as saliva drips on her chest" ' as soon as I say that I notice a drop of saliva rolling to her left nipple. Seeing it as a chance I take my middle finger on my right hand and begin tracing the outline of her areola with the saliva , noticing that it's already hard. "She must really love giving head" I say to myself right as she starts to slow down and moan with my dick inside of her mouth. Realizing that she's moaning every time I make I a full circle ,I begin pin pointing the exact spot she moans at. Once I figure it out I begin to gently pinch that spot, watching as she jerks back dropping the entire dick out of her mouth and throwing her head back. Biting her lip trying to hold in the moan, but I see right thru that as I lean down and begin circling the other nipple at the same time. Causing her to burst out with a series of loud moans.

 Soon as that happens I wrap my hand around her throat and my lips around her right nipple making her practically squeal with struggled moans as she tries to fight for air but chooses pleasure as her output. I continue this until she's literally gasping for air. That's when I release her and watch as her body crumbles from the previous Upright position.

"Sit up!" I instruct her with authority, and she gasps as she struggles to sit straight with her hands still handcuffed. Grabbing her by her throat, softer this time, I assist her in achieving what I asked of her. "Spread them", and knowing instantly what I'm referring to she would spread her legs exposing her mound to me yet again. Taking my hand I run it across where I suspect the clit is and watch as she jerks in my hand forcing me to grip tighten around her neck. Making her relax, until I trace my hand a little further down and I feel that the panties are soaking. Just slightly pushing my fingers deeper I come across the the beginning of the labia and feel as moisture engulfs the tip of my fingers.

Pulling her by her neck I place my lips by her ear, and as if I'm reading it off of a card I say ; "You're Ready". Sending goosebumps down her body yet again.