Chapter 9; Singularity

Chapter nine

Chapter nine

"Singularity: unusual or distinctive manner or behavior."
#StopIslamophobia
_____________

THE evening had arrived quicker than I thought and before I knew it I was getting myself ready for dinner because of the invitation Joshua had sent me. Come to think of it this would be our first dinner spend together without parties or anything like that. I looked at my reflection in the mirror and fixed my eyeliner quickly, a couple of knocks interrupted the moment as I turned around to see Seungcheol standing there.

"Is there a problem, Seungcheol?" I asked in confusion, continuing to apply the eyeliner once more. Seungcheol cleared his throat and clasped his hands together.

"Dinner is already served, better hurry or he'd go bonkers." I laughed at seungcheol's remark and nodded, I stood up from my seat and walked towards him where he led me outside into the hallways and downstairs where the connected restaurant was. I have to admit it was absolutely even more stunning during the night. Soon i spotted a familiar figure in a more secluded area with pretty fairy lights all around and I gasped at how beautifully decorated the place was. "VIP?" I asked and Seungcheol whispered what I said back, he quickly brought me to our table and excused himself while I sat down.

I shot a glance towards Joshua and found him looking somewhere else while covering his mouth. I stared at him in confusion before asking if something was wrong.

"Nothing, let's just eat because you took too long and I'm starving." And he didn't even compliment me on my hard work of ever looking decent for him, well it's to be expected anyways but he's got a point I'm starving too. "Uwaaa~" I drooled in delight at the delicious meal in front of me with pure excitement and amazement. I quickly took a bite and oh my gosh my eyes rolled backwards because like this is sooo good! "Do you like it, I didn't know what you like so I ordered what I usually eat here." Joshua asked in concern, cutting his piece of chicken as I widened my eyes.

"Joshua Hong this is delicious and I MEAN it!" I squealed and he let out soft chuckle, we both continued eating in silence and enjoyed the scenery and activities they had for us. I finished all my food in a go and quickly wiped my mouth Incase I had smudged it everywhere because I'm a messy eater. "Here. You have some here." He leaned in towards me and before I could even blink he wiped his tissue against the side of my mouth. "Thanks." I quickly muttered in embarrassment once he sat back down and he nodded in reply before finishing up his food.

"Do you..." he looked up at me.

"Have you always eaten at such high quality restaurants?" I asked curiously and Joshua wiped his mouth before signaling the waiter to come over here. "Dessert?" I agreed and he ordered something in French alien language whatever that dish is cause it sounds expensive to me.

"Actually I've always grown in these expensive treatments ever since a young child but I guess you can say during high school or so I happen to meet some people who introduced me to whole new world where you can get a meal under 100.000 won." He answered, a soft smile displayed itself catching me off surprise.

His cheeks were slightly tinted red and his eyes twinkled in delight the second he mentioned the people. I guess he must've met really amazing people because it takes a lot to make mr.Hong Joshua the jerk react like that at just the mention. Or maybe it's just because I've always seen him in a bad lighting to even notice every small detail he presents. "Here's your order Mr. Hong. If there's anything else, feel free to signal us over but in the meantime have a pleasant evening Mr. Hong And Miss Fujioka."

After the waiter left I turned to Joshua in surprise, he seemed to have caught on over why I was reacting like that and let out a long depressing sigh.

"You'd rip me in half if I told them you have my last name. Gosh Y/N you almost killed me last time." He groaned and shuddered at the memory probably flashing through his mind right now. I laughed, my eyes almost watering. "Well it's not my fault you always say it in the most annoying and taunting way possible, I've always hated you so what did you expect." I laughed. I kept my eyes on him as his eyes showed a display of sadness before it was washed away with his usual playfulness. He rolled his eyes and scoffed at my statement before crossing his arms and looking at the podium where people where performing.

"Well I don't hate you and I never did and never will." He whispered, I sealed my lips shut. Did I hear that right?

"What did you say?" Joshua quickly uncrossed his arms and began digging into his dessert. I raised my eyebrow at him in confusion as to why he's suddenly acting like that but he just gave me thumbs up and smiled nervously. "Oh wow it's even better than last time!" He gaped. I shook my head and dismissed just what I heard and assume it's probably just my imagination and took a bite as well.

The chocolate and spices in there go along so well and my mouth drooled at the soft squishy texture it had, the subtle flavor of cinnamon and nutmeg went pretty well with the combination and I was head over heels.

"Gosh Joshua this is amazing." I breathed.

"Like me?" He wiggled his eyebrows, I rolled my eyes at him and playfully threw my tissue at him as he caught and playfully blew me a kiss. I scrunched my nose in disgusts quickly and we both fell into laughter.

"Joshua? As in Hong Joshua?" A tall slender woman with big boobs and curvy hips approached us wearing a tight revealing dress and expensive looking accessories. I glanced over at Joshua to see him looking back at me but tense and extremely stiff, I eyed him and mouthed if everything was alright and who she was but before I could get answer from him she hugged him and sat on his lap and...

Kissed him.

_____
9