Chapter 14: It's Not Deep

It's been about two days after the Kokabiel incident... As the two heiresses told their perspective families about the wierd turn of events. Let's just say, they were shocked and intrigued at the same time.

Now, now. You might be wondering. Where is the main character, the person which the author focuses on more than the others. Even though hen needs to work on other characters because he is a fucking idiot!

Ahem... Where were we?

Kiba: DAMMIT!

Y/n: Admit defeat, Doggo. No one can beat me in pocket racing!

Issei: BOO-

Suddenly, Issei was slapped on the head.

Riser: No cheating, ya turd!

Issei: And who's to say Y/n isn't using his gear to find out how to costumize his car?!

Y/n: I take pride in this place. I wouldn't do such thing. YOU WILL NEVER WIN AGAINST MY [GOLEM TIGER]!

Riser: Oh really!? [COOL STRIKER]!

Meanwhile the kids were a bit weirded out by the lads, but decided to look at their race.

Someone from the back was watching the scene with a smile on his face.

Pocket Circuit Fighter 'The legend'

Kiba: Hey, Y/N.

Y/n: Yes, Shish Kibab?

Kiba: Still on it with the nicknames? Whatever. I'd like to thank you proporly.

Y/n: Oh?

Kiba: You know, back when you gave me the Holy Sword... Quite unexpected. Heck, the way you talked seems like you were worried about my safety. But, in the end you respected my decision and gave it to me in a weird way... Still, thank you.

Y/n: ... No problem, Yuuto.

Yuuto: Finally talking serio-

Y/n: Just so you know. Even after this small heart to heart moment, I won't go easy on you in this race.

Yuuto: There it is... *Chuckles*

The squad went back to costumizing their vehicles. However, what Kiba didn't know was what Y/n's thinking.

Y/n: (Yuuto Kiba... You poor fool. I didn't do it out of respect nor anything... I just needed to regain your trust... Heh... Humans sure are interesting. They can be as pure and kind as the Angels, as manipulative and cruel as Devils, even in between. We sure are disgusting.)

Ah yes.... A boys night out... I'm getting some villain vibes from Y/n.

Meanwhile somewhere else was for the girls.

Rias: Hey, Akeno. Does this make me look fat?

Akeno: *Giggles*... Definitely.

Rias: Wait. That's not how it goes!