Truth.

Yo, Vas happening?

Here's another chapter of Fronks adventures..

-------------------------------------Frank-------------------------------------

It is so weird waking up in the morning and actually having a reason to want to get up and go to school. It was weird wanting to go just to confront my best friend.

Before I left I popped in my ear buds and started to listen to The Misfits. I walked to my class, my tattooed hands were stuffed into my pockets. It was a little chilly today, so I wore a thin jacket because it wasn't that cold.

This weird academy place has definitely worn on me even if I'm kind of young, its all mostly bull anyways. I know that was random, but I seriously hate it here and the only reason I'm staying here is because of my friends.

You see, its not just the idiot teachers its the students here. They obviously can't accept anything but the fact that Ellen is obviously the queen of all things ever.

These people believe in stereotypes and just overall sameness, if you're not almost exactly like them you're a freak. To me it seems so cliche, the school against the supposed emo guys (featuring a fro, a guy who is scared of sharks and the tatted up midget.)

I think Mikey has it the worst, him being awkward and all adorable like doesn't really help when he tries to defend himself. Rays got connections and such so he's all good, and those kids are so unoriginal they call me the same boring crap over and over.

Ridiculous-

My ear buds were ripped out of my ears," Dude!" I yelled looking up to see who in the world did that.

"Yeah, yeah.. Did you find Mikey yet?" Ray asked me looking at me expectantly.

"Why yes, you're majesty, he's right here." I responded sarcastically pointing to the nothingness beside me. He glared at me a little.

"Gaylord!" A kid was trying to get my attention as he usually did every morning. I rolled my eyes, and looked at him.

"I'd prefer Bisexual Lord, because quite frankly Gaylord just isn't me." I replied shrugging, with a little bit of a smirk.

Ray on the other hand was chuckling to himself.

"Whatever troll." He shrugged seeing his little girlfriend waving frantically at Ray. He glared at her and kept walking, dragging her along with him.

Rat laughed a little louder now and I quirked my eyebrow at his action, He calmed down a little before speaking. "You said.. Frankly." He laughed again.

"It wasn't even funny!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------

"Mikey freaking Way!" I yelled rather loudly once I saw the poor boy, he glanced at me and scowled.

"My middle name isn't 'freaking'" He told me matter of factly, I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever." I shrugged and watched as he started to walk off. "Oh Mr. Way! I'm afraid you have some explaining to do." I caught up and stared at Mikey's confused face.

"What?" He asked not looking at me anymore, but he still seemed confused.

"You have a brother?!" I nearly yelled, to say I was mad was an understatement. He'd been lying to us from the start.

"Oh." He looked down for the longest amount of time ever. Just as I was about to open up my mouth again he spoke up. "It never came up, I guess."

Is he f-ing serious?

"What are you talking about, the week we all met we asked one another if we had siblings and we all agreed that we didn't so we'd be the brothers we never had." I told him glaring at him, he looked down again.

"True that." Ray said scaring the hell out of us both.

"Ray where the hell did you come from?!" I yelled clutching my chest.

For a princess that Fro could be creepy..

"From my mom." He said answering the question literally, he chuckled. "Dude, I've literally been here the whole time."

"Oh yeah.."

"Anyways, about the mysterious Gerard Way." Ray started the earlier conversation again.

"His name's Gerard?" I asked , Ray nodded.

"Look, I've offered to let him hang out and meet you guys.. but it's just hard for him." Mikey started again, we both looked at him to see if he was lying again.

"Like social anxiety?" Ray asked.

"How come Ray got to meet him?" I muttered at the same time Ray spoke.

"No, not really.. Its just hard for him sometimes." Mikey answered Rays question, so I guess he didn't hear me.. "And Ray only met him because Gerard came to his dorm earlier than expected."

Oh, so he did hear..

"Whatever."

I looked away, wondering what Mikey's brother was like. Ray laughed at something.

"Aw come on, you gotta forgive me Frank. I'll do anything.." Mikey stated now seeming desperate not to lose a friend over a silly lie.

I smirked, making Ray laugh even more only this time at the unfortunate place Mikey was in. "Anything, huh?"

He nodded frantically, I thought about this one quickly. It was simple, if this Gerard couldn't speak in person there were other ways of getting to him.

"Give me Gerard's number."

Surprisingly, he did.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I couldn't decide what I should say first to Gerard. I had been thinking about it all day, and still nothing. I had to be smart about it, yet still approachable so he would be uncomfortable.

I started to give up around eight, but then I was determined to type something funnily gay like just so he'd smile.

I don't know.. It just always made me feel great whenever I made somebody smile. What would Mikey's brother look like anyways?

Would he look like Mikey?

Or..

Why did it matter? I sighed and finally decided on something at around 3:00 am.

To: Gerard

Hey babe, miss me?

I regretted sending that instantly, what if I had just freaked him out?

What if he thought you were a creepy old man?..

Five minutes later my phone went off and I nearly dropped it when I saw that he had actually replied.

From: Gerard

Who said I was your babe? ●﹏●

I chuckled and then a whole conversation was started..

Done.

So sorry I took so long! I've just been so busy, but I've come back to supply you with a chapter about Frankie..

Thank you! ^-^