Lazy Day.

Sooo I'm back again to drop off another chapter of this fan fiction.. I really hope you guys are enjoying this, and I hope you don't mind that the point of view switches every chapter.. I thought it'd be better if you knew what they both were thinking..

Well I'll be listening to Uptown Funk.. Because that's a cool song and you know it.

Enjoy~~

------------Gerard Way---------------------------------------

"You're not in this alone,

Let me break this awkward silence,

  Let me go, go on record

Be the first to say I'm sorry..

  Hear me out.."

My ears perked up at the sound of somebody entering my dorm room and I stopped singing immediately. "Gerard? You there, bro?" My brothers voice filled the silence.

"Over here." I replied sighing of relief.

I should really start locking that door..

He walked into the room fixing his glasses, and he glanced at me. "Was that our song I heard?" He asked smiling just a little bit.

I nodded slowly, just a bit shyly. "Well yeah.. We should finish it one day.." I stated thinking about it, I mean that we started a song a few days after 9/11 and its still not partially finished..

"Totally. Maybe some other day though, I just wanted to let you know that I was going hang with Ray and my other friend." He told me, I nodded once again this time to signify my understanding. "You could come if you want."

I looked at him with wide eyes, Mikey knew I had trouble making friends so he never really tried to help me with that area. Much less invite me to hang out with he and his school friends.

Speaking of school..

"Shouldn't you be in class?" I asked him suddenly, and promptly changing the subject. He looked down quickly, but then quickly grinned at me.

"You are such a killjoy!" He joked also changing the subject casually, I chuckled.

"What can I say?" I smiled back shrugging just a little. "You should go. You can always tell me that story some other day."

He nodded and bid me a quick goodbye, I shook my head at our brotherly way.

There it is again.. There is no escaping all these terrible Way puns..

I went back to writing possible lyrics while humming tunes, and distracting myself by doodling on the edges of my paper. I chuckled to myself as I drew strange and good looking little characters on my paper.

I've been drawing those people for longest time, trying to perfect the story behind those exact characters. It was in the early, early stages of development. All I've decided was that I'd call it Umbrella Academy.

Even though all I've had to was have time to decide what to do with the story for my little doodles, I still can't bring myself to. I'm just too lazy to.

As lazy as I am right now because I find myself getting up to go out and get myself coffee from Starbucks. I grabbed a coat and I was on my way.

------------------------------------------------------------

I got to Starbucks and I started to sketch on a napkin after a few minutes. I could've been there all day, just sketching but someone was hovering over me.

"Wow.." She commented, and I looked up at her. She was intrigued by my little doodle, she looked at me and smiled. Honestly she was very pretty.

Her long black hair was tainted with colored extentions,her dark eyes glowed when her pink lips smiled at me.

"You don't like it?" I asked smiling back, her smile dropped and her eyes widened a little.

"No! I just meant like wow that is really good.. My friend thought you were writing but I didn't think so.." She started to ramble, pointing to her wide eyed friend with shorter black hair. "Are you an artist?"

I was shocked by her question, sure I drew but I never considered myself to be an artist. I just thought I was some cartoon drawing emo kid.

"I wish." I replied not wanting to scare her off by saying too much.

"So what's the story?" She asked pointing to the sketch," Or.. Their story."

I looked down at them, a man and a woman about to kiss, but their faces full of sorrow.

"I don't know.." I murmured and she sat down across from me. I stared down at them now wondering and taking in what she'd asked. "Revenge, maybe."

Revenge?.. Revenge.. I like it..

She nodded, taking it in. "I like it."

"Hey!" The girl with the short black hair, her friend, called to us. "We do have work to do."

The girl looked as of she suddenly realized she was wearing a Starbucks uniform, so she did indeed work there. She stood up quickly about to walk away, she looked at me.

I stood up too and walked to the entrance," Goodbye, Lindsey." I smiled remembering her name tag. She blushed and was about to any something but I walked out before she could.

A/N So.. I hope I didn't bore you with Gees chapter I'll try to bring in frank very very soon >:) Anyways I brought in Lindsey.. We'll see how this goes..

Thank you guys!!