(Brook POV)

“Brooklyn,” I heard a squeal I laughed and turned to Lisa as she jumped on me. I stumbled back as she squeezed me with all her might.

“I missed you soooo much, it’s been like three weeks, almost a month!!!” She exclaimed I laughed and shook my head.
“I had a family thing, but next time I will inform you on everything, now catch me up,” I said she grinned and laced her arms through mine before pulling down to the seat. I sat across from Tracy who laughed along with Jesse. Hayley was sitting next to her quietly I could tell that she was tired, she even looked confused, but of course she was scarfing down all her food.

“Gave her the wrong Tylenol,” I raised my eyebrow at Jesse confused she shrugged as she smiled down at Hayley who was glaring.

“The night time Tylenol, I thought I brought the other one, so yeah she’s been out of it for awhile,” She said sheepishly I shook my head only she would give her the wrong medicine.

“For a while! The girl has been a walking zombie since third period,” Amy stated I started laughing as Hayley slowly nodded off on Jesse’s arm. Jesse frowned down at her as she jerked awake before sighing.
“I guess I’ll have to call this a day,” She stood up and picked Hayley up swiftly. Who seemed like she was going to protest, but even I could tell she didn’t have the energy to do much
“Blake will be here to watch and Sherry keep an eye on them,” She instructed Sherry rolled her eyes and waved her off.
“Adios,” she left out quickly leaving me with Amy, Sherry, Lisa, and Trina. They all turned to me quickly.
“She has a date Friday with Jesse,” Sherry stated I groaned as Lisa and Trina squealed in delight, much to my dismay she drew attention towards us.

“Spill, I so knew you two would be together, although Hayley still seems like she ahead, but you obliviously have the date, not her,” Lisa blurted out all at once, I rolled my eyes.

“Its nothing serious she just asked me on another date, not that big of a deal,” I grumbled while they gasped.

“You went out with her before,” I sighed not realizing I hadn’t told them about our first date together.
“Yeah when we were in New York she took me out for lunch at a café then to planetarium for dinner afterwards we went home, it was nothing special just a casual dinner,” I said the date was like a normal date just a little bit more personal. Since Jesse knew what I liked and what I didn’t it was basically a perfect date. I couldn’t really compare to anything to it since I never really been on a decent date, usually I up and left halfway through a date.

“Aw that’s so sweet,” Lisa cooed I rolled my eyes.

“Like I said it wasn’t anything special, it was surprising and fun I guess,” I mumbled Trina was grinning at me as if this was the greatest news of her life.

“I’m so helping you get ready, we have to get you an outfit and your hair, make up,” she started to rant a list of everything I needed to do before the date. Half of the stuff was completely unnecessary especially the  facial and the spa treatment. I zoned them out the rest of the lunch period because quiet frankly I wasn’t taking this date too seriously. It was just dinner between two casual friends, one just happened to like the other more than the other. This is completely normal isn’t it??

(Jesse POV)

“Yummy yum,” I cooed at Isabel she giggled and opened her mouth as I fed her, her last spoon of oatmeal, her second favorite meal.

“Honey, I can take it from here,” My mom said walking in, in her house clothes she just got back an hour ago while she washed and did whatever she does I fed and watched the twins.