Chapter 2 AFTER 9 YEARS

Hey everyone actually the ages can be a bit different from the show . So please ignore it.

In a large house infront of the bungalow kaka was standing by folding hands infront of a large idol of dugga maa . And a beautiful girl in her 20's was wearing a yellow salwar kamiz was singing bhajan in her melodious voice . Yes it was none other than bondita.

After leaving RC mansion kaka bondita som and batuk they all shifted to Vrindawan. There bondita som and batuk completed their studies and pursued their careers. Kaka still believes in reeti riwaz but has also become quiet cool in all these years. Bondita has become a barrister now and practices in vrindawan she is also one of the renowned barristers in vrindawan . Kaka doesn't force her to wear sarees because he also know that even though Bondita does not wear saree she still dress up decently. Bondita wears sindoor secretly so that nobody notices but kaka know this secret. In all these years bondita has become kaka's daughter . She doesn't call him kaka sasurji anymore she calls him kaka.
After the arti bondita went to distribute prasad.

Som has grown up to be handsome. He is a doctor now and runs his own clinic in vrindawan. He treats bondita as his yonger sister and does not call her boudi but by her name. He is engaged to Jiya Bose.

Jiya is well educated and a writer. She is also a very good friend of bondita . She is also their neighbour in vrindawan.

Then comes batuk who has also grown up to be handsome but he is still a bit naughty. He handles kaka's business. Batuk's

He also addresses bondita by her name.
He is engaged to jiya's sister megha. Megha is also a barrister and practices under bondita.

There was also another person there Jiya and megha's elder brother mihir. Mihir is the business partner of kaka.

During the course of 9 years these 5 of them have turned out to be best friends. As Jiya megha and mihir's mother had passed away and their father is always on a business trip the siblings stay in RC mansion and have become a part of the family.

Guys I don't know what I have written but I have tried my best. Hope you will like it and I will also update the next chapter soon. Till then bye.