So they did. They fought, and they slaughtered, and they wounded. It was an age where even Day and Night stopped occurring to hide away from the viciousness below, making the warriors lose the concept of time. They never even stopped to sleep, or to eat, and they did not even realize that as time went on, they were slowly killing themselves, rather than each other.

Two out of the three who later proved to put an end to the war, were Eirene from Olympus and Pax from Rome. The two of them shared the opinion that war and violence were nothing but awful things and refused to participate, and in that, combined with their intelligence and diplomatic reasoning, they found a mutual understanding in one another. They came to the conclusion that they had to stop this, because if somebody didn't, it would never end.

Eirene and Pax then went to find Idun, a beautiful and kind-hearted goddess from Asgard who was the custodian of Asgard's Tree of Golden Apples, in search for a way to stop the war. Idun, who was more than happy to help, told them about a place called Mímir's Well in her part of the world. She insisted they hurry to get there, because unlike the Olympians and the Romans, the gods of Asgard cannot only die from murder, but also from age, and time was quickly running out.

Mímir's Well is a place that, for unknowing souls, in the easiest way is explained as the Well of Wisdom. It was said if you drank the water from that well, you would be the holder of all the wisdom in the world. Idun meant that if they could get the leaders of the Three to drink this, they would surely come to their senses and declare peace.

There was only one catch; you see, Mímir's Well wasn't a free trade, it wanted something in return. To be exact, it wanted the eye of Asgard's leader.

So what Eirene, Idun and Pax decided to do, was to call Night back to guard the warriors for them during their journey. When Night arrived again, everyone on the battlefield immediately fell into the deepest slumber, just now realizing their absolute exhaustion. The three goddesses tip toed their way over to the sleeping Odin, assuring that there was in fact nothing that could wake him up. When they considered the coast clear, they opened Odin's eyelid, and they carefully pulled the eye out from its spot. They succeeded with bringing it with them all the way to Mímir's Well, offering it for a filled horn of the powerful water, they brought the water back, and proceeded to pour some in the mouths of Zeus, Odin and Jupiter.

And as expected, when Day poked her head out again and they all woke up, the leaders of the Three did not want to fight anymore, for they realized how pointless it was, their refreshed and open minds filled with ways of how they could make things work by cooperating.

After this, Idun became a symbol for both youth and knowledge, Eirene and Pax were appointed as the goddesses of peace in Olympian and Roman worlds, and the three of them had the worlds' greatest gratitude.

And so, Earth was made. The Three decided to split Earth by the two countries that would later be called Greece and Italy between the Olympians and the Romans respectively. These places were also named the origins of the two Godly worlds. Zeus and Jupiter were assigned heaven and earth, Poseidon and Neptune were assigned the waters, and Hades and Pluto were assigned the underworld.

They didn't want the humans to possess the powers of magic, as they were afraid it would make them too powerful. Instead, they created another world which they called the Village of Grimm where fairy-tales would originate from and where magic was allowed. The idea was that said fairytales would be known on Earth, raise the humans and exist with them in the form of stories and folklore—that way, even if the Earthlings couldn't do magic, they would still believe in it from an early age, hope for it, yearn for it. Because magic works that way; it must be believed in to exist. Grimm became the property of the Gods of Asgard, and as did Wonderland, where the human's imaginations and dreams would be produced. They also split the Greek, the Roman and the Norse godly empires into separate worlds, so they wouldn't have to share the space anymore and avoid conflicts.