𝐍𝐨 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐄𝐥𝐬𝐞 ↣ ʜᴇʀᴍɪᴏɴᴇ ʟᴏᴅɢᴇ

SUMMARY: Hermione and You are in a relationship

SUMMARY: Hermione and You are in a relationship. You are in your twenties, reasonably young. So when Hermione sees you talking to another woman, she gets jealous.

PAIRING: You x Hermione Lodge

⤿ ✶ ⤾

Hermione was running late, not that you minded. You knew she had some business to attend to. Whatever it was, it was most likely important. She was Mayor of Riverdale, after all. Therefore, you could excuse her tardiness. While you waited, you helped yourself to a bottle of wine. You bought it to share with Hermione weeks ago. At the time, it were you who had come home late, the wine had been an apology. It hadn't been opened until now because Hermione wasn't mad when you got home. Instead, Hermione didn't want to waste another second and jumped your bones right on the couch. Safe to say, Veronica hadn't been impressed to find you two the next morning.

You were pouring out your third glass of wine, when the door opened. You turned, smiling at the anticipation of your lover.

"Hey beautiful," You greeted, standing respectfully from the chair. "How was work?"

Hermione walked to the kitchen. You expected Hermione to stop and give you a kiss. Instead, she glided past you to drop her bag on the counter.

"It was fine." She answered, taking her coat off to sit it next to her bag. You knew Hermione well enough to know she was obviously upset about something.

"Hope you don't mind, I opened that bottle of wine I bought for you." You said, trying to diffuse the situation.

"I don't care." Hermione sighed. As soon as the sigh left her mouth, you instantly knew something was brewing. "What I do care about, is the truth."

"Come again?" A puzzled look riddled your face.

"Am I not good enough for you anymore?" Hermione had one hand on her hip, the other on the bench. "You ready to trade me in?"

"W-what are you on about?" You were unbelievably confused right now.

"I'm not stupid." Hermione squinted her eyes in anger. "You've had your fun with me and now you're more than willing to climb into some other woman's bed."

"Hermione, I would never!" You exclaimed the truth. Truth was, you were in love with her, had been for a long time.

"Oh yeah? Not even for Penelope Blossom?"

"Ew! Gross!" You recoiled in disgust. "Where on earth did you get that idea?"

"I saw you two last night at the fundraiser getting all chummy. She was all over you and you did nothing to stop her!"

"She was complimenting my suit," You shrugged innocently because it were true. "She wanted to know if I had a tailor. I told her you bought it for me."

"You can't tell me you didn't notice the way she was all over you!" Hermione pointed a finger.

"No! I swear!" You defended, putting the glass down to place a hand over your heart. "Hermione, I love you. I would never give another woman the time of day, let alone the likes of Penelope Blossom." You cringed as you spoke the redheads name. Hermione sighed, her eyes casting down to the floor. You walked cautiously over to her, taking her hands in yours. "I belong to you and no one else." You used a free hand to bring her chin up, her eyes staring back into your own. She places a soft kiss to your lips, seemingly forgiving you.

"You have a way with words, mi amor." Hermione smiled for the first time that evening. "I'm sorry about yelling, I just– I can't help but get jealous." She admitted, a sigh falling from her lips while her hands crept up your shoulders. "You're young and attractive. You could have any girl, but you settled for me."

"I didn't settle," You argued softly. "The moment I saw you, I was in love. Yes, you're older than me, but that doesn't matter – it never mattered to me." You admitted, placing a hand to Hermione's cheek. You stroked gently at the skin. "You are the most gorgeous, most amazing woman I've ever met. I'm not going anywhere." Your speech almost reduced Hermione to tears. "If you'll have me."

"Ven acá," Hermione curses under her breath as she pulls in for a kiss, deeper than the last. Her hands reach past your face into your hair, while you rested your hands respectfully on her back. "I think I want that wine now." She said as she broke the kiss. The two of you shared a smile before you brought the wine to the lounge room. You then spent what was left of the evening drinking and talking about how each of your days went.

The night ended on the couch. Unlike the last time, Veronica was actually pleased to see you two the next morning. You and Hermione were cuddled up on the couch, fully clothed. She smiled at the sight, not being able to bring herself to disturb you.

Veronica had a feeling you and Hermione were endgame.

⤿ ✶ ⤾

You did what most couldn't; get the approval from the child of the woman you're dating 😅

I really enjoyed writing this one!! Let me know what you thought!!