She says and hugs me. I hug her back lightly and give a polite smile.

»Will you stay for a cup of coffee Mrs. Rosenberg? The boys are out getting us a little surprise«

She says and winks at me. I can hear Agneta sigh as she walks past us.

»Sorry, but I have some other errands that needs taking care of«

They ended up talking for 10 minutes. While they talk I take my bag and go to Henriks room. I basically know this place inside out, and Henrik so formulaic told me that I would be sleeping in his room, so we could really try what our Kalmar trip will be like.

There was another bed placed next to his, only being held apart by a nightstand. It kinda look like a fancy hotel room.

I put my bag next to my bed, which had a white bedding with a golden pattern.

It's not to say when Henrik and his father will come back. There's still some time until I have to meet with Fiona, but it would be pretty good if he came home after I left.

While waiting I decided to take a walk around the mansion. I haven't often walked around alone. Henrik is always there to tell the same boring stories about the architecture and history of where various items came from. Don't get me wrong. In the beginning it was kinda interesting. They had some interesting items around the house, but Henrik of course never knew more than which of his ancestors had owned it, and where they got it from. Sometimes he didn't even know the last one.

I walked towards the garden room. We would sit there and have afternoon tea, but otherwise it was probably the room that bored Henrik the most. He said that although it was pretty, there really wasn't much else to dot there other than drink tea.

Right outside the door, I could hear someone was playing music. It sounded like the singer my aunt had told me about, but a different song.

Agneta was sitting at the table with her teacup dog, Blossom, while reading a book. A laptop stood next to her, and there were some lined sheets of paper with handwriting on it.

»Hi«

I said. She stopped the music and looked at me with a glare.

»What do you want?«

A bitter tone was in her voice.

»I just wanted to see this room when we aren't here drinking tea. I think it's pretty«

»Whatever«

She wrote something down on the paper and went back to reading.

»Who was the singer?«

I asked, trying to make smalltalk.

»Benjamin Ingrosso«

»My aunt said he's a pretty big deal. Something about winning a Swedish music contest.«

»He is a big deal! He didn't just win Melodifestivalen, he'll also win this one!«

Agneta seemed to lose her bitter tone, but quickly found it again. She sighed and closed her laptop, took the papers and put it into the book, and put her dog into her shoulder bag.

»I'm sorry if I was disturbing your studying. I'll leave«

»No.. it doesn't matter. My mom would get mad if I didn't let you stay anyway«

»Why? This is your house and you are entitled to study in peace-«

I was barely done talking before she looked at me and said with an upset voice.