34. Angels and Demons...

Start from the beginning

She was standing there in front of him in nothing but her bra, panties and stilettos. He gulped at the sight of her. As his eyes met hers there was an invitation. Or maybe something more than that.
She stepped out of the pooled silk and looked at him.

"I am a monster, Lilly," he warned her hoping for her to back off but she gazed at him with the kind of understanding he had never seen or felt before. Something that he wanted to deny with every cell in his body.

" I want every part of you. Both good and bad. So far I loved the angel in you now I'll love your demons." she smiled as she took one more step to him.

"You will be hurt," he warned.

"Then hurt me."
Still smiling she took another step. Never breaking the eye contact.

"Lilly." it was an order. Order for her to stop but she didn't listen and took one more step to him.

At this moment he wasn't sure what exactly he wanted her to do. To wear the clothes and leave the house or to devour what she was offering. To worship her body and soul.

She took one more step towards him as her hands reached her back and she undid the clasp of her bra. His mouth went dry as his fingers itched to touch those plump mounds.

Still holding his gaze she kicked off those heels and stood right in front of him. The distance between their bodies now a mere inch. Her soft scent hit his nostrils and it didn't do any good to his racing heartbeats as all his blood rushed in his sex.

Placing her hands on his chest she stood on her toes as she took his lips in a kiss. She pulled him in a deep kiss while her hands held his and placed them on her slender waist. As her breasts touched his hard chest she could feel his racing heartbeats.

"If these feelings are a lie then why is your heart racing?" she murmured against his mouth.

He couldn't answer. It was lust, he knew and had wanted to say it but the words were just not leaving his mouth. She slowly ran her hand from his hard chest down to his abdomen and down still where she felt the proof of his desire for herself.

"What the hell do you want, Lilly?" he asked trying to sound angry but his voice came out thick with lust and need.

" I want you, Ashton. All of you. Not just respect and trust. I also want your love-"

He groaned in anger and frustration as he pulled her into his arms and switched their positions. Now her back was flat against the door as his mouth came crushing on hers.

This kiss wasn't slow or subtle. It was a wild kiss as if he had unleashed the beast inside him. As if the monster he had barred and chained was now released.

He tore her panties and lifted her from the floor. She wrapped her legs around his waist as his mouth still devoured hers. He carried her to his master room and laid her upon the bed. There among the soft petals of rose lied his once virgin bride.

He came upon her taking her lips hungrily once again as she pulled on his shirt. The anger and frustration along with the eagerness he saw in her eyes drove him insane. The way her hips rose to meet his as he got rid of his trousers sent the remaining sense and care out of the window.

There was no time for foreplay. No kissing, no licking. There was only this crazy wild animal need. He groaned as he entered her and her back arched to deepen the connection.

Bringing her mouth to his ear she whispered again.
"This need we have for each other, is this a lie?" her words drove him wild and his thrusts quickened.

He wanted to punish her. He wanted her to say that those words she said minutes ago were nothing but a lie. There is nothing like the love that exists in this world. Her hold on him tightened as his speed increased.

She gasped. She moaned. She came. But he didn't stop. Her nails dragged on his back as she sobbed his name and they both climaxed together.

As he found his breath again he carried her into the shower and there under the cascading waterfall he took her all over again. Drying her body with the towel he threw her onto the bed again and took the control. The control he had lost when his temptress of a wife seduced him in the hallway.

He kissed her. Licked her. Tasted every inch of her skin and took her over and over again. Took her in every way in every position while she moaned, sobbed and screamed his name. Till the moment she was conscious she talked of love while he spent the whole night to prove how wrong she was.

*Cough*cough* So how was the chapter?? Did you like it?

Had any of you expected this?

I didn't place any warning like 17+ in this chap because it wasn't that much detailed (or so I think) if you feel a warning should be placed then let me know I'll do it :)

Do vote and comment a lot ❣️

* There's a page next so swipe up*