💫Office Troubles💫 (SMUT WARNING)

(Author's Note - this is a Office/Business AU and contains swearing and smut! You have been warned lmao)

Ship - Jimin x Taehyung

"Another day, another ridiculous workload." Jungkook complains, leaning over his desk to peek at Tae's computer. "Hyunnngggg, can you please help me?"

"Just because I am your friend and I also happen to work here, doesn't mean I'm shouldering your workload you idiot." The blue haired boy rolled his eyes.

The ravenette just huffed dramatically, looking around the office to procrastinate on his work. The clock ticked agonisingly slow, the shuffle of papers and the hushed chatter coming from a meeting room are the only sounds echoing against the beige walls.

A door opens, and out emerges a few men in suits, one of them being Jimin, the head of the company for which the two boys worked.

Tae couldn't help but stare as his boss dragged his long fingers through his hair, laughing at something said by another one of the men talking to him.

"Why does he have to have such a beautiful laugh, it makes my heart jump a billion feet in the air." Tae mutters under his breath.

"Careful hyung, that's your 'totally not super obvious' crush jumping out~" The younger teases.

The elder shoves him in frustration, the noise and action disrupting the otherwise quiet atmosphere, catching the attention of their boss, having just said goodbye to the other businessmen.

"Oh shit." Jungkook mutters, trying to contain his laughter as he pretends to get stuck into his work, leaving his friend to consume his boss' sole attention.

Jimin's neck flexes, a twitch that Tae has observed he has when he gets irritated.

"Mr. Kim Taeyung, I'll be seeing you in my office at the end of the day."

"Yes sir." He responds, nerves filling his body as he gets stuck into his paperwork for today.

The hours tick away, work almost completely filling up Tae's mind until Jungkook gets up to leave for the night.

"I'm gonna go now, I'm finished for the night, I'll be at the bar downtown trying to pick up someone hot so don't wait up for me at home." He winks, grabbing his bags.

His friend was also his roommate, of course, and nearly every night was out chasing someone new for one night stand. Classic Jungkook.

Tae sighs, packing most of his stuff up onto his desk before picking up a folder that needed Jimin's approval and heading straight towards his boss' office.

Taking a deep breath, he knocked at the door.

"Come in." Jimin called out, sweet as honey, and it melted Tae into the ground.

"Hello Sir, I brought this folder on the company merger that needs your approval-"

"Do you know why I called you in?" Jimin interrupted, eyes staring across his desk at the employee in front of him.

Tae blushed a little bit and stuttered over his words. "I- I assume it's because of the disruption I caused earlier S-sir."

Jimin chuckles, looking the blue haired boy up and down. "You're cute."

Tae felt like melting into a puddle on the ground, blushing down to his neck.

"Th- thank you Sir."

"You are correct too you know, I called you in to discuss the disruption that I could hear all the way across the office. If you explain yourself well enough, I might just be able to let this go unreported." The CEO's voice was stern with a hint of teasing.