"Watch your self," Mum whispered and I turned around and let her past before walking into my room with her. She placed Callum on the bed and smiled, leaving the room to bring up whatever Justin and Bonnie had brung me. I wanted to pick him up so badly but he looked so delicate and fradgile, I was scared incase his arm broke or his neck snapped. I unclipped the straps that was keeping him in place and made sure his arm wasn't caught in it. Mum came into the room, huffing and puffing with a huge box full of clothes, nappys, bibs, dummys, play mat and a cute blue teddy. In her other arm was a crib in a box. I looked at the gift tag which was tied neatly to the side of the box.

"Who's it from?" I nervously asked, Mum placed the crib box against the wall and walked over, putting her hand on my shoulder.

"To Sinead and Callum, Love from Justin, Bonnie and Scott." She smiled, wakling away me and opening the crib box. 

"Will this take long? I want to get him settled," I asked.

"Only five minuets or so, why don't you go into the bathroom and wash your face and get a bit freshened up, you'll feel better. I promise," She smiled and I headed out into the bathroom. I ran the cold tap and rinced my face and took a few sips from the tap. On the inside of the medicine cabnet was a small mirror, I looked at myself in the mirror. My face was cut and slightly red and my hair was in a tight pony tail. I noticed something on the side of my face, it was blood. I touched my ear and it was bleeding, I looked at the blood on my index finger. I leaned over to the toilet and wrapped the toilet roll around my four fingers put together and wet it under the tap. I dabbed it gentally on my ear and made sure all the blood was off my face. I slid the latch on my bathroom door to 'open' and walked across into the bedroom, Mum seem to be doing fine with the cot. I walked to the box and got out the clothes that were in the box. They were newborn size but they still looked rather big compered to him. I cleared a space in one of my wardrobes and hung his little outfits in there. By this time Mum was finished and putting the mattress and blankets into the cot. The wood was white and the blankets were blue and white. I stood over Callum, still fightened to pick him up. 

"Do you want me to show you how you do it?" Mum asked.

"Please," I whispered, standing on the opposite side of her.

"You support his back with this hand and his head with this one," She told me. I placed my right hand under his head and my right hand over his back. I picked him up, he was heavier than he looked but I wouldn't say he was actually really heavy.

"You need some rest, do you want me to put him down in my room so you can get some peace?" Mum asked.

"No he'll be fine in here," I grinned, placing him gentally in the cot which was beside the window. I placed the box with the rest of the stuff on the floor and climbed into bed. Mum went downstairs to get me a drink. The doorbell rang and I guessed we all knew who it was. I plumped the pillows up and leaned against it. There was an awkward silence in the air and then footsteps began making their way up to the bedroom. 

A blonde older lady popped her head around the corner, she was wearing white jeans and a pink top.

"Sinead," She whispered, walking towards me.

"Grandma," I smiled, hugging her as she got into bed beside me.

"Sounds like you've had quite a time of it since you came here haven't you," She smiled, putting her arm around me. I placed my head on her chest and inhaled her flowery scent. 

"I've missed you," I whispered, trying not to let any tears out.

"I've missed you too darling, I knew I should never have let you come here," She hissed.

"It was my idea, remember? I just wasn't expecting to be thrown down a flight of stairs and be in a fire all in two weeks," I smirked.

"So, how's she been? Lorna?" Grandma asked. 

"Ask her yourself, she'll be coming up with my drink in a second," I suggested.

"You know that's not likley to happen," Grandma smirked.

"Common, for me. I'm not well," I whispered, putting on my best puppy dog eyes. Just then Mum started making her way up the stairs, "Please,"

"So Lorna, how have you been?" Grandma asked, with a little bit of attitude in her voice.

"Very well thank you, how about you?" Mum replied, refusing to look Grandma in the face.

"Can you two just put the past behind you, think of me and Callum," I sighed, taking a big gulp of water and placing it on the desk. They both looked at eachother, I couldn't tell what they were thinking but it was ovious they knew what eachother were thinking.