Chapter 6 Their secret

~~Kyoko's POV~~

Kyoko pulled away wishing that the human body didn't require oxygen to continue living but alas It did Kyoko wished she could have kissed Makoto for eternity but time existed to she pulled away looking back at Makoto wondering whether to tell the other Students at hopes Peak Academy about their relationship wondering more if she would tell her dad the Principle of Hopes Peak she decided to ask Makoto as it concerned him as well....

Kyoko: "Makoto... do we tell the others about this....?"

Makoto: "I- I don't know what do you think?"

Kyoko: "I don't think we should... Yet anyway.... "

Makoto: "Then we wont tell them for now"

Kyoko: "Ok what time is it..?

Kyoko saw Makoto look at the clock in the corner of the room...

Makoto: "Quarter to 9 I think..."

Kyoko: "Then we should get some sleep."

Makoto: "Yeah I suppose bye Kyoko!"

Kyoko watches as Makoto gets up and heads to the door before he opens it she kisses his forehead.

Kyoko: "Bye Makoto!"

After Makoto left Kyoko's Room for his Kyoko reverted back to normal not expressing any emotions she gets in her bed and goes to sleep dreaming about Makoto for the entire night When Kyoko woke up the next day she got up and got ready for her Friday school day at least tomorrow she could have a weekend with Makoto as long as she doesn't get called for another case like she normally does on weekends but she recently solved a big case and she's expecting to have some time of normally this would make her feel sadness at not being able to do what she enjoyed most but now she has Makoto with her so she can enjoy her time with him.

Once Kyoko was ready she opened her door and found Makoto waiting outside she let a small smile show on her face conscious that it was day and people could be watching.

Makoto: "Hey Kyoko I've been waiting!"

Kyoko: "Sorry Makoto.."

Makoto: "Its ok Kyoko lets get to class we don't want to be late now do we!"

Kyoko: "Yep lets go!"

Kyoko and Makoto walked to class together upon arriving they both look at the clock and see the time is 9:59 as such avoiding a verbal beating from Taka they take their seat Kyoko hiding her smile due to the fact that there are 15 other people in this room except for her and Makoto the teacher comes into the room and begins to register everyone..

Teacher: "Ok big announcement everyone we are deviating from usual routine to have an assembly it will take place during your Japanese and Science lessons so you will still have Maths and Physical Education!"

Everyone leaves the classroom and heads towards Maths all wondering what's going to happen in this assembly however Kyoko knew as her father was the one who had planned it and had requested her to help him with the assembly he also wanted her to bring a friend so she decided she would bring Makoto upon arriving at the classroom she went in she was walking behind the main pack of students so most people where already there she looked at Makoto as he was trying to keep his Distance from a crazed Junko, Kyoko sighs and sits down in her seat.

Teacher: "So today we are going to..."

The lesson went by quickly and ended 10 minutes early so we can make our way to Gym  upon arriving they saw the other class arriving as well Kyoko walks in Makoto walking behind her she had neglected to tell Makoto that he was going to be pulled into the assembly A boy with with white hiar ran up to them and started going crazy over them..