𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐅𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍

Sana saw Y/N leaning at the trunk and went to Y/N. "Y/N!" She scared Y/N as Y/N dozed out her thoughts.

"Oh Sana-yah? Where you've been? I keep finding you?" She talk, wiping her tears at her clothes and peck a smile at her.

"Sorry Y/N" She apologized

"What do you mean Sana-yah?" Y/N asked.

"For not noticing- I mean for scaring you ago, Yes! I'm sorry for that!" She shouted making me startled and laugh.

"You're acting weird Sana-shi~" She teased the older girl making her pout cutely and smiled.

"What do you mean~?" She asked and clinged on Y/N's arms. Y/N blushed fo what the older girl's doing. Its been a long time since she clinged on her hand. She missed this moment just the two of them, being lovely dovely.

"Do you found someone again?" Y/N turn at her direction as she turn to.

"Nope, No one and I'll now listen to your advice!" She saluted at me, making me giggled and pinched her cheeks.

"That's great then?"

"Can I visit on your house?" She suddenly asked Y/N, making Y/N wided her eyes.

"Suddenly?" She asked.

"Oh come one please~" She pleased Y/N with her lovely powers and sighs at defeat. No one can resist on her cuteness, Can you?

"Okay,"

"Piggyback?" I say, signaling her to hope at my back. She nodded quickly and jumped at mine making me whine.

"You're not heavy now Sana-yah, Are you eating well?" Y/N asked the older girl and nodded.

"Okay then, be ready Sana-shi" I warned her doing the first thing do when they race.

"For what- Yah!!!" Before she speaks, i playly ran faster as i could making her startled. She keep hitting my shoulder to slow down and I obeyed.

After minutes of walking, she sleeps at my shoulder, cutely snoring at my shoulder. I smiled at her action and walking in the streets.

Its already night but we'll still walking in the streets, we forgot to ride a train since I'm piggybacking her. I don't want her to wake up.

I deeply sighed, walking on the cherry bloosom. I stopped my tracked and look at the cherry bloosom. "This is how you look beautiful Sana-yah"

"I know you won't notice my love but please remember my answer is you." I smiled bitterly and walk past at the cherry bloossom.

"Sana-yah, I hope you find who would love you forever and ever. The one who would fight you, the one who would protect you, the one who would cook you breakfast, the one who would hug you in afternoon cooking lunch, the one who would cuddled with you in night and the one isn't me." I tear up saying that words. I know she won't hear me because she's asleep.

I looked at my watch and gasped. "Oh my, I should go faster, its going late" I ran faster as I could not letting her wake up.

I already reach my house, panting my breath. I calmed myself before letting myself in. I opened the gate and closed it afterwards. I walk to the door and opened it with my passcode. I removed my shoes and went to my room. I put her and the bed and put her blanket.

"Yah, don't leave me please" She mumbled, holding my right hand making me stop walking.

"I'm going to cook first okay? After we eat, lets cuddle okay?" I suggest and she nod/smiled.

I went myself outside changed my clothes, cooking dinner. I don't want her to eat ramen since thats the only thing she eat every evening, I know her well. I want to cook something that she would liked it. I pick my phone and search in youtube what is the delicious food to make in youtube. I found one and patted myself.

"You can do it Y/N-ah, Hwaiting!" I cheer myself out since she's not her. She always cheer me up when I do something. I really miss her old self. The sana I know before. I paused my thoughts, shaking my head and start cooking.

I finally finished cooking this spicy cheese tteokbokki and put it on the table. I put a two plates and glass on the table and removed my apron on.

I sighs happily looking at the table. "I hope she likes this"

I smiled and pat myself. "Nice one Y/N, good job!!"

After finishing the dinner. I went to her to wake her up. I went to my room and inhale. I open the door looking at the bed but she's not there.

"Sana?" I went inside the room and look inside.

"Sana- what are you doing there?" I gasped, seeing her in my table, checking my stuff. I quickly run towards my table and removed the envelop paper and hide it.

"Oh I was just checking. You have a clean table huh?" She uttered.

"Oh yeah, thanks for that" I scraped my nape and say it awkwardly. Our both eyes went together. I cleared my throat.

"Lets go eat?" I asked and nodded cutely, I chuckled, signaling her to go outside.

○○○

So how's your day? Mine's sucks. My parents scolded me because I have low grades T-T