"Hey Angry Bird!! Don't you dare to call me idiot. I am not idiot. And why did you hit me?" Zhan asked which huffing his cheeks in anger and rubbing his head where Yibo smacked lightly.

"Don't call me that here. It's office. Don't you know?" Yibo said.

"Ahh!! It means I can call you Angry Bird at home. Okay okay!!" Zhan asked smiling.

"Shut up!!" Yibo said and left.

Zhan laughed and went to his desk.

Yibo returned to his cabin and called his mother.

After 3 rings his mom picked up the call.

"Hello!!" Carman Lee said from the other side.

"Hello mom" Yibo said.

"Yes Yibo!!"

"Mom!! Ac..tually I-I  was thinking um.

"What are you thinking Yibo, tell me?" Carman Lee asked noticing her son's stuttering.

"Iwasthinkingiftonightitakezhanoutondinner" Yibo said in one go.

"Huh?? What?" Carman Lee asked as she didn't understand what Yibo just said.

"I was thinking if tonight I take Zhan out on dinner?" Yibo asked nervously.

Carman Lee was surprised to listen her son. Usually Yibo tried to skip lunch out and today he is asking to go out with Zhan. It's a new thing.

"Why so sudden?" She asked.

"Actually I was thinking if he's  getting bored so if I'll take him out maybe his mood would be cheered up." Yibo said.

Carman Lee smiled.

"Yes of course!! You both should go." She said.

"Mom, when we reach home ask him to go out with me." Yibo said.

"Why? Ask yourself."

"No Mom, maybe he feel uncomfortable. Try to understand mom." Yibo said annoyed as he wasn't able to think the ways to convince his mom.

"Okay okay!! I'll ask him." Carman Lee said smiling.

"And yes tomorrow we'll go for family dinner." Yibo said and cut the call before his mom could ask anything.

"Okay all sorted with those two things. Now what about the third one? Who to make guest." Yibo mumbled while thinking hard for an idea.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

In the evening: –

When Zhan and Yibo reached home. Carman Lee asked Zhan to get ready and to go for dinner with Yibo. Zhan smiled, nodded and went upstairs to his room to get ready.

After getting ready both went to a fancy restaurant for dinner.

Yibo being a gentleman opened the gate for Zhan and offered him hand. Zhan got confused.

"Hey Bo ge!! Have you hit your head somewhere? I am Zhan. Why this?" Zhan was very confused as he wasn't used to of Yibo's this type of behavior.

"Yeah!! You are a stupid brat. Come." Yibo said and grabbed Zhan's left hand and dragged him inside.

After hearing Yibo called him stupid brat, Zhan hit Yibo's shoulder lightly and pouted angrily.

"Cute" Yibo voiced out his thoughts whithout knowing.

"Yes I am. And you're Angry Bird." Zhan said and giggled.

Yibo realised he just blurted out his thought and didn't say anything further.

They went to a table and sat opposite to each other. A waiter came and asked about their orders.

"Um.. I'll take Sichuan Pork, Shrimp with Vermicelli and garlic,  dumplings, peking roasted duck, sweet and sour pork, yangchow fried rice and Icecream for dessert." Zhan ordered and passed the menu to Yibo.

Yibo take menu and was about to return it to the waiter when Zhan spoke.

"Wait!! Aren't you going to order?"

"Didn't you just ordered? " Yibo asked.

"But I've ordered for me. You order for yourself." Zhan answered.

"Did you ordered all those only for yourself?" Yibo asked with widened his doe eyes.

"Yes!! So what?" Zhan asked.

"Nothing" Yibo said, the waiter laughed a little, Yibo glared at him. He immediately bowed his head as a sorry.

Yibo ordered sweet and sour pork and yangchow fried rice for himself and returned the menu to the waiter.

The waiter left. After sometime their food arrived.

"Are you sure you can finish all the food?" Yibo asked seeing full table in front of him.

"Yes!!" Zhan said and started digging in.

Zhan was eating like a child without worrying how he was looking eating. And Yibo was watching him with a smile plastered on his lips.

"Hey Zhan !!" Somebody called Zhan from behind.

To be continue.....

Hello guys!! So after a long time I am here again.

I was solving maths and I got bored so I thought to write a chapter. So here it is. I don't know when I will update next chapter.

Any guesses who is the person who called Zhan?

Point out any mistake.

See you all next time. Till then bye bye 👋. Take care.

#staysafe   #yizhanforever