2: Caretaker

??? POV :

Having someone yell at me for my leadership abilities was infuriating.

He knew that I tried my hardest to make a decision and it just so happens that Ten and Jaemin, being the con artists they are, filled out the job.

Maybe it wasn't the best choice but then again...

Since when have we tried to make good decisions?

Y/n POV :

Your eyes opened slowly but surely. Your vision was blurry and you had to blink a few times before completely regaining the ability to see the things around you.

Soon a voice was heard to your left.

"Ah, the beauty is awake isn't she?"

He was calm and soon came before you, and looked into your eyes.

These eyes you didn't trust. They were innocent and reminded you of Jaemin's.

Soon you remembered...

You have been kidnapped. Sure, it would've been obvious to almost everyone but you've never been in that situation and never asked for it.

Confused and worried were your only emotions and you couldn't think straight.

The man in front of you had a small smile on his face, which normally you would find cute but you knew you couldn't trust him.

Soon his finger moved to your face and you watched his movements carefully.

His index finger moved to your face and when it came in contact with you, your voice hitched as it was cold.

He let out a muffled chuckle and ran his finger along your jawline.

Soon he pulled away and walked away for a minute.

That was enough time for you to realize you were in a rather uncomfortable chair, with handcuffs on your hands, chains on both of your feet, and on your neck felt like a choker...?

You didn't try to move as your entire body was sore.

Soon the unknown man came back with a chair, looking more comfortable to the eye, in front of you.

He flipped it backwards and sat down, facing you.

He rested his arms on the top, back of the chair and looked into your eyes.

"So, how are you doing?" He asked but soon laughed. "Nevermind don't answer that."

He looked away but turned back quickly as he had something else on his mind. "You're Y/n, correct?"

You didn't reply.

"Correct?" He tilted his head and his voice got a little more stern.

"Mhmm." You said in response and he shook his head.

"I'm going to need a little more than that, darling."

You soon forced yourself to reply. "Y-yes."

He then nodded and spoke. "I'm Jungwoo. Don't feel uncomfortable around me. I'm your caretaker, my entire job is to watch over you and make sure you're alright."

He looked so nice but his eyes soon went dark. "With that being said, don't try to run because I'm one hundred percent sure I could catch you and punish you in any way I please."

His words made your spine and hands tingle. You just nodded.

"I'm also a driver and a bodyguard for any of our guys when they need it but I'm sure I'll spend my time with you, so don't miss me too much."