Chapter 11 - Arguments

(Swearing in this chapter)

"But I thought you didn't want any Muggleborns on your side as you hate them" Hermione says.

"Apart from you, you see Miss Granger, you are the brightest witch of your age, highest in class, saves the school every year with Harry Potter and the Weasley boy. I accept you on my side as you are powerful and every intelligent" Voldemort says. Hermione looks down at the floor and starts to think.

"I'll allow Narcissa to take you to your room, everything is already there for you" Voldemort says, Hermione looks up.

"I didn't say yes or no to your question" Hermione says, Voldemort looks at Hermione
"I'm the dark Lord, I make other peoples choices, Now Narcissa bring Miss Granger to her room" Narcissa walks over to Hermione and gives her a smile, Hermione follows her upstairs and they enter a bedroom, double bed, white sheets, black curtains, a wooden wardrobe and a desk. Hermione sits down on the bed.

"Is my Son alright?" Narcissa asks Hermione. Hermione looks up at Narcissa and smiles. "Yes he was alright last time I saw him, he's changed"
"Changed?" Narcissa asks

"Yes, before he used to bully me, call me horrid names, tease me. Now since my Parents have died he grew more fond of me and friended me when my friends lied to me." Hermione says, Narcissa closes the door and sits down next to Hermione.

"I know, his Father told him stuff when he was little about muggleborns, I always told Draco blood doesn't matter but of course some boys like to follow in their father's footsteps. I'm glad he's changed into the person I told him to be, you seem like such a kind girl Hermione, I'm so sorry about what happened to your parents" Narcissa says

"Thank you, I'm sorry it was all blamed on you and your husband." Hermione says back to Narcissa.

"I expected it to be honest, anyway if you need anything I'm always here" Narcissa says walking out Hermiones new room. Hermione stands up and opens her wardrobe and sees a few pairs of jeans, shirts, cardigans and jumper. She closes the wardrobe and slides open a drawer, she sees night shorts and a shirt.

"WHERE IS SHE" Draco shouts in frustration, he punches the wall with his fist in anger and allows it to become red.

"Draco, maybe we should head back before you break a bone" Blaise says, Draco let's his arm fall down to his side as he looks at Blaise, Blaise can see tears in Draco's eyes.

"Blaise you don't understand! She could be in danger. I let her down! We were the only friends she had left and we LET HER DOWN" Draco says back to Blaise. Blaise looks down at the ground and starts to think.

"The dark Lord wants her" Draco says quietly, Blaise looks up
"What?"
"The dark Lord wants Hermione, he gave me the mission to collect her, he wants her for some reason I don't know why. So that's why I became friends with her but I got close to her and got to know her so I couldn't do it, what if someone took her" Draco says putting his head in his hands

"How would they take her?" Blaise says
"Holy Shit how the fuck could I forget" Draco says, he runs off into the room of requirement ignoring Blaise calling his name.

As they walk in it's quiet, to quiet, Draco runs over to the vanishing cabinet and sees its broken, someone pushes to much force and broke the wood. Draco punches a broken desk to his right in frustration. "SHES GONE" Draco yells.

"Let's go back and tell Dumbledore" Blaise says

"What's he gonna do Blaise! Don't you get it, she could be dead by now! The dark Lord will want nothing with her but information about Potter." Draco says.

"Dumbledore will help Draco I'm sure of it. Please he's the only chance we got" Blaise says as he starts walking to the exit of the room of requirement. Draco follows.

They enter Dumbledores office, everyone looks at them. Lupin stands up and walks to Draco and Blaise "where is she?" Lupin asks. Blaise looks at Draco and Draco looks at Lupin.

"Shes gone.. taken.. Malfoy Manor most likely" Draco says. Lupin turns to Dumbledore and Snape.

No, NO, YOU TOOK HER THERE YOU FUCKING LIER, ITS ALL YOUR FAULT MALFOY, I KNEW SHE SHOULDN'T OF BEEN FUCKING FRIENDS WITH YOU" Ron yells at Draco, Draco looks over at Ron and let's his anger slip out.

"ITS NOT MY FAULT WEASLEY, SHES MY FRIEND AND I WOULDN'T HURT HER, MAYBE IF YOU FUCKING DIDN'T LIE TO HER SHE WOULDN'T BE IN THIS MESS. ITS ALL YOUR FAULT NOT MINE. I TRIED TO PROTECT HER BUT NO, NOW SHE COULD BE DEAD AND WE CAN DO NOTHING TO STOP IT" Draco shouts back at Ron.

"That's enough, both of you" Molly says.

"We get the order together and go in Malfoy Manor?" Lupin asks Dumbledore.

"No it's to dangerous if Tom is there. You know what happened last year with Sirius." Dumberdore says.

"So what do we do Albus?" Molly asks.

"Snape is a spy, you will go to Malfoy manor and gather information on Miss Granger and if she's okay" Dumbledore says to Snape

"So you expect us to just wait, she could be dead by now Professor, WE NEED TO FIGHT" Harry says

"Why do you care Potter?" Draco asks

"She's my best friend-" "No she's not, YOU LIED TO HER POTTER, THIS IS ALL YOU AND WEASLEYS FAULT" Draco says

"HOW ABOUT THOSE YEARS YOU BULLIED HER AND CALLED HER A MUDBLOOD HUH, WHO WAS THERE TO COMFORT HER WHEN SHE WAS CRYING BECAUSE OF YOU! IT WAS ALWAYS RON AND I, YOU CAUSED HER TEARS YOU MADE HER THINK SHE WASN'T GOOD ENOUGH, ALL BECAUSE-" "I LOVE HER OKAY" Draco shouts cutting Harry off. Everyone goes silent, Harry breaths out slowly, shocked.

"No, NO, STOP PLAYING AROUND MALFOY" Harry says

"ENOUGH" Snape yells. "I will go to Malfoy Manor and see Miss Granger" Snape says as he walks out Dumbledores office.

Harry looks at Ron. Ron looks at Draco with hatred. "You probably don't know what love is" Ron says to Draco.

"Leave it Draco, what matters is if Hermione is okay" Blaise says.