Chapter 28: Another June wedding

Start from the beginning

They got back at their own place around 7PM, Evalynn is exhausted from fitting all day, on the other hand Kai is not, wanna know why? Because Damon 'convinced' them to go drinking instead after trying out 5 different suits.

Evalynn snuggles closer to him on the couch, "how was your fitting?" Kai asks her while playing with her hair, "good, yours?" She looks up, "same, hey look, I was nervous about our wedding, just please don't leave me at the altar, Steven suggested I shouldn't tell you the next bit but scratch that, or else I might panicked and kill everyone, well kill is a strong word, I prefer panic and then lightly inject a knife into everyone's hearts, but I'm not pressuring you to marry me if you don't want," Kai stares at her nervously.

Evalynn bursts out of laughters, "aww you're so cute when you are nervous, I would be more than happy to marry you Kai Parker, and Stefan is right, you shouldn't do that, and definitely don't say that to our kids in the future," she laughs then pulls him into a kiss. "You're probably the only one who finds me cute when I talk about murdering people," Kai says under his breath, "no one is perfect," she said, "so much for having a moral compass huh?" Kai's smirk turns into a grin, "it's gone after I met you, you moron," she runs her fingers through his soft hair.

Wedding day:

Evalynn starts panicking for no reason, "what is it, are you alright?" Jo asks her, then Caroline whooshes herself in front of her again, "what is it Eva?" She looks at her anxiously, Elena walks in the room with champagne in her hand. "I wanna puke," Evalynn suddenly runs to the bathroom, "ah is this normal?" She asks Jo after flushing the toilet, "yea unfortunately," Jo hands her a towel so she can clean up. "Why don't I do a spell to make you feel better?" Liv suggested.

She turns around and looks at the blondie, "nice hair cut, and there's a spell for that?" Evalynn asks her, "yes there is, but not for vomiting, it just makes you feel better generally, anyway you will get it later." Liv said then mumbled something, Evalynn feels her whole body just got lighter and better in a undesirable way, it's like she's high but she's sober at the same time. "Wow I genuinely feel better now, thanks Liv," she gives Liv a hug. "Now let's help you with the dress."

At the other side, the guys are waiting for the Mikaelsons, "they should be here any minute by now," Kai said to Damon and Stefan, "speak of the devil," Damon said after hearing the knock of their door. "Supernatural residence, please come in!" Damon said with a fake smile, "we don't want any trouble do we?" Klaus steps forward but Elijah stopped him. "Excuse Niklaus, we are here today to celebrate our lovely Evalynn Aurinda's wedding, we brought a gift, as the Mikaelson family, after all she is a part of our big family," Elijah fixes his tie as he speaks.

"What is it?" Damon steps aside the door and let them come inside, "good afternoon Malachai," Elijah smiles politely at him, he smiles back, "nice seeing you again, I'm Kai," he stretches his hands out to Rebekah then Freya. Elijah gives two keys to Kai, Kai gives him a question look, "this is the key to a house we bought for you two love birds in New Orleans, this one is a car key, the car will arrive tomorrow, as humans are getting lazy now these days," Elijah looks at him with a smile. "Wow thank you," "come on let's go find Evalynn, I'm dying to meet her," Rebekah looks at Elijah.

Then suddenly a noise caught their attention, Hayley came in with a baby in her arms, "hi I'm Hayley, this is Hope," she smiles at the Salvatore brothers and Kai, Kai's eyes light up as soon as he saw Hope, she got off Hayley, she looks about to be the same age with Lizzie, "nice to meet you, I'm Hope Mikaelson." Hope held Kai's hand, "hi, I'm Kai Parker." he kneel down to the same level as her and smiles at her.

The ladies are on their way to meet the other ladies, Klaus followed them as Evalynn wanted him to walk her down the aisle, Kol is Kai's best man, and Liv is Evalynn's bridesmaid, it's a weird combo as they've only met once before.