Disneyland (Sorax)

Requested by: auroraluv2 and KAGxHlNA. Tnx 4 requesting! ♡

Sora's POV

The whole Squad were on a vacation to Disneyland! I stayed with Jax for ⅓ of the time, before I got lost.

"Jax!?" I called, walking around to find Jax. I started to think I was never going to find him, but then I felt arms wrap around my waist.

"Sora, don't scare me like that. I was so worried." Jax said. I turned around and saw Jax looking upset.

"I'm sorry..." I said.

"It's alright, but please don't wander off like that again, you nearly gave me a heart attack." Jax said and hugged me tightly. Jax kissed me passionately, and I didn't know why, but I started to feel a bit horny. Jax pulled away and noticed my bulge. "You're seriously horny?" Jax asked and I nodded. Jax sighed and dragged me to the bathroom. Jax took me into a stall, and I locked it before Jax pinned me to the wall.

⚠️Smut starts here, so if you're uncomfortable with it, don't read ahead⚠️

"Jax..." I mumbled. Jax kissed me roughly, but passionately. When Jax pulled away, he started to undress me. Jax took all my clothes off, except my boxers, and undressed himself. I blushed deeply as I saw his d*ck. I got on my hands and knees and then took Jax's d*ck in my hands. I put his d*ck into my mouth and started sucking. Jax moaned and I sucked faster. Jax soon came, and I swallowed some of it before Jax stood me up again. Jax ripped my boxers off me, and immediately took my d*ck in his hands. "Ah!~ J-Jax!~" I  moaned as Jax put my d*ck in his mouth and started sucking. Jax continued to suck my d*ck before I came. Jax swallowed some of it, and then pinned me to the wall again. Jax then turned me around before putting lube on his d*ck. Jax slowly entered his d*ck into my a*shole and I moaned and shuddered in pain, and pleasure. Jax waited for about five or six minutes before starting to thrust into my a*shole.

"F-f*ck!~" Jax moaned.

"Ah!~ J-Jax!~ F-faster!~" I moaned. Jax obeyed and went faster and faster. Jax and I were moaning messes. Jax and I came at the same time, and then he pulled out of my a*s. Jax and I then got dressed, and walked out of the bathroom.

A/N: This made me ship Sorax... Shi-