WELCOME!

A Quick Note First of all hi everyone!! I want to thank you all for choosing to read my book, it really does mean a lot to me

A Quick Note
First of all hi everyone!! I want to thank you all for choosing to read my book, it really does mean a lot to me. This is the first book I've written and it is a Stranger Things book. I have a lot of Ideas for this book and I really, really hope you enjoy it!!!
Knowing this please be respectful and kind in your comments as I'm trying my best but there will always be bits I can make better and need to work on. The more I work on this book and get more into writing the better it will become. Please feel free to correct my mistakes in the comments section and leave ideas as well.

Comment Section

1) Please be careful about what you say in the comment section as words do hurt.

2) I will be deleting and reporting comments that are in any way racist or discriminative.
Towards anyone. I do not take this lightly.

3) Please comment on grammar mistakes or even plot mistakes/holes, I am always looking for ways to make my book better.

4) Please comment ideas for what you want to happen to the characters in the book. I can't promise that these things will happen but I will take them into consideration.

5) Any Re-readers please Do Not spoil the book for anyone. It's is incredibly unfair of you to tarnish other people's experience. I will try my best to get rid of those comments but if I don't, First time readers be careful.

Trigger Warning
There are some mature themes in this book such as swearing, underage drinking, (the teenagers!) Smoking, sexual themes, violence/fighting.

If you've watched the show, I recommend you do before reading this, this book will contain all those themes. If any of these themes are triggering to you I suggest you stop reading. I would say the age rating for this book is 12+

Legal stuff
©️IMA_GOOFY_GOOBER
All the rights of Jordan and other characters I've created in this book go to me @IMA_GOOFY_GOOBER

Everything else like the plot (aka Stranger Things) and the characters in Stranger Things go to The Duffer Brothers and other Stranger Things creators.

A/N
I'm looking for someone who can create a cover for this book if you can or you know someone who can PLEASE CONTACT ME!

I think that's it everyone I hope you enjoy the book please remember to vote and comment. Cya xx

 Cya xx