2. threesum

today me and my daddy went out shopping to find me some new clothes. when we walked into Victoria's Secret I saw this one guy who i know i could have a good time with.

that's when i went up to daddy and asked, "do you think he would like to join us for some 'fun' tonight?" and in response my daddy said, "i don't know, but i will go and ask him. stay right here".

the guy and my daddy weren't to far away that i could hear their conversation and it went...
"hey me and my baby were looking to have some extra fun tonight and you look like the guy who would be interested. me and my girl are both bi and would never force you to do anything. she is all good if you want to and so am i!"

the guy replied with, "oh... well i think you found the right person because i am totally interested" he ended with a wink.

"okay then here is the address i'll see you tonight around?" my daddy says

"okay sounds like a plan!"

—————————————————
6pm
it just turned six and i was ready to have our fun.

then i heard a knock on the door and so my daddy went up and answered it.

"well hello come in" my daddy said.

as the guy set eyes upon me he said, "hi nice to meet you! my name is chris".

all i said in response was, "hi i'm katelyn good to meet you too!"

then after the greeting my daddy said, "okay so why don't we get started i've been waiting and i don't think i can wait any longer".

when we entered the room my daddy made the twins strip and said that he just wanted me to sit and watch first.

"on your knees" my daddy said.

chris followed what he was told and got on his knees with no clothes just waiting.

then my daddy stripped and was naked with his hard duck leaking of precum right in front of chris's mouth.

"open" daddy said. and he did what he was told with his mouth open and tongue sticking out.

then my daddy slammed his dick in his mouth not even waiting for him to get adjusted. his dick was now about to make chris gag because he was deep throating.

my daddy grab chris's hair and started face fucking him.

every now and again i would here chris gag and grab the back of my daddy's thighs like he was holding onto life.

"ahhh yes that right take it" my daddy said moaning out.

at those words chris stroked himself and came into his hand.

with on hard push balls deep into chris's mouth he said, "i'm bout to cum". and just like that my daddy came and removed his duck from his mouth.

"you don't have to swallow i know we just met" my daddy said. but chris opened his mouth and shown he had swallowed.

"okay baby girl it time for you..." my daddy said and walked up and whispered in my ear, "go to the closet and get your strap on. you will help stretch him before i go. i know you've been rubbing yourself waiting."

and he was right i was rubbing my pussy making some little noises. i only came twice because of when chris tried to moan but all that came out was spit.

i went and walked to the clothes getting my double sided strap on. i knew my daddy probably meant my normal strap on, but i couldn't help myself.

i walked back into the room hearing my daddy say in chris's ear, "you are going to be ruined by the end of this night. that was only the first round."

—————————————————
not my best but i will finish it tomorrow! it's going to get really juicy ;)
650 words