4

Elizabeth and her family arrived at the same island they was supposed to go to. It didn't really seem like any other passengers made it. At least not here.

"Come on girls. I know what happened was horrific, but we need to get this done and over with. Once you two are married, I will go back home with Veronica and find her a husband that will help our family." Bartra said. The girls nodded as they started walking towards their new homes.

As soon as they arrived at the nearest city, which wasn't far. They got a horse and carriage. It took hours to get them to their new houses. Margaret's was in the middle of the city where her new husband, Gilthunder, like to be, while Elizabeth's was at the beach. It was a bit far away from the city. About one hour walk and a half with carriage and horse.

As the silver haired girl arrived, she started looking around the house. It was big with many rooms and perfect view of the beautiful sea.

She looked around and noticed her surroundings. She started with her room. She was going to share it with her future husband, Griamore and it is a possibility she would share it with another woman too. Maybe even two.

It wasn't much in her room, a big bed, closet and a big window instead of a wall. It lit up the whole room and you could see the beautiful sea together with the hot sand and rocks. Some animals, like crabs, too.

Then she went in the room beside hers. It was the same, but had so many toys and was more colourful. Then it was three cribs, meaning that she would either have stepchildren or it was planned for her to make three children.

She hoped for the first alternative. She wouldn't want to have more contact with the man more then needed. So just sleep with him and the children creating.

It was clear they wanted a boy. It was fake swords, fake shields and so much more boyish than girlish.

She didn't really mind it being a boy, but buying all this before she even have a baby, it's too much. What if it is a girl? Shouldn't she get girl toys?

No, because it won't be a girl. If she wants to have less contact possible, she need to create a boy.

She went to the room in front of the child room. It was a guest room. Not as nice as the child nor her room, but still pretty nice. She would like to sleep here instead of with a man she never met before.

Then she went down the stairs. The living room wasn't much, just a couch, a table and two armchairs. What she liked with the living room is that the walls had bookshelves full of books. It must be at least 100 different books.

She went off to the kitchen. It was a very modern kitchen. The whole house was modern. This kitchen even had an owen that you could close after you put out the fire...

The silver haired walked to the bathroom. It even had a bathtub. It's nearly no one that has a bathtub. If you want to clean yourself, then you need to do it in a sea or river.

But it takes time to warm up the water from the sea...

She smiled and went to the living room. She have a the house for herself two whole months before the marriage and her new husband will move in.

She picked up a book and laid down in the couch. If she was with her family, she wouldn't be able to lay on the couch like this. It's not lady like enough.

She laid there, reading in hours. That was something she really liked. She fell asleep with the book on her chest.

This was the first time in her whole life and probably will be the last, she does something so... un-lady like thing.

She have always been taught to be a lady. Do not talk back. Do not tell anyone your will and thoughts. Act elegant. Most of all, never show your feelings.

It doesn't matter what feelings you have, it all will turn out with a marriage to make your family more powerful.

But she could at least hope. Hope that the one she will marry isn't a complete selfish rat. Most rich men is like that, and she hated it.

That is what she hates most with being rich. She will marry a man that is arrogant, selfish and probably stupid.

Men is everything in this world. They are the strong, fast and smart ones. Girls aren't even allowed to go to school. It is even only rich that is able to go to school, so it isn't many.

The next morning, she woke up in the couch. With a soft yawn, she stood up and walked upstairs to get changed for the day.