A light blue girl with purple and black hair named Shock Streak speaks up.

Shock Streak: I don't know if that's really true, Studded. Maybe we should just leave them be.

Studded Gem: (Angerly) Shut it, Shock!

Rainbow Dash: (Angerly) That's what I call a toxic friend, Stud, which is very stupid.

Lightning Dust: (Evilly) You guys are just jealous that we're stronger and more popular than you.

Applejack: (Angerly) Only because you guys scare people into worshipping you!

The Washouts proceed to mock The Mane Five even more.

Sour Skull: (Evilly) It's called respect, losers. We would set you all straight if we weren't so busy today.

Lightning Dust: (Evilly) Yeah. You guys suck! S-U-C-K, suck! Suck! Suck! Suck!

Studded Gem: (Evilly) You dweebs should just dig your own graves and lie down in each of them.

Sour Skull: (Evilly) In an evaluation of time, you guys should be ashamed of yourselves for insulting us.

Star Striker: (Evilly) You guys are losers and you always will be.

Lightning Dust: (Evilly) Yeah. In short, we're the winners and you guys are the losers.

Shock Streak: Don't you think you guys are going a bit too far with this bullying?

Crimson Moon: (Angerly) Shut it, Shock!

Sour Skull: (Evilly) You guys make us sick!

The Mane Five were so outraged by The Washout's that they quickly decide to retaliate.

Applejack: (Angerly) You guys make us sick!

Fluttershy: (Angerly) Hearing people actually cheering you guys on their own free will is our nightmare over how bad you guys are!

Applejack: (Angerly) You're the ones who should be digging your own graves!

Fluttershy: (Angerly) We can even prove how stupid you guys really are!

Rarity: (Angerly) No need to worry about us, because its yourselves that you guys should be worrying about!

Applejack: (Angerly) Yeah. We're the true winners trying to stop you actual losers here!

Fluttershy: (Angerly) And we're making sure you guys see the error of your ways before it's too late!

Rarity: (Angerly) You guys are nothing but the new definition of low!

In no time, both groups besides Shock Streak were arguing with one another so loudly that it was impossible to make out what they were saying to each other. But before any physical fighting could take place, Zazu showed up in the middle, putting his wings up on each group.

Zazu: Stop!!!

This causes the two groups to stop arguing.

Zazu: Now I don't know or care who started this fight, but I'm finishing it! I want everyone to leave this area and stay away from each other, got it?!

Both groups nod at Zazu while glaring at each other.

Zazu: If I hear anymore fighting from you guys in my school, I'll give you all detention! Now LEAVE!!!

The two groups were taken back by the sudden shout, but they wisely walk away on each side of the hallway. As they left, both Rainbow Dash and Lightning Dust whisper to themselves.

Lightning Dust and Rainbow Dash: (Angerly) Just you wait, traitor! Eventually you're gonna realize that we'll always be better than you and then you'll be crawling on your knees, begging for me to take you back!

As the two groups walk away from each other, Zazu sighs to himself over their nonstop bickering.

Zazu: I hope those two groups can merge back into friends again. Hmmm, I should go talk to Apple Bloom about how her day is going so far.

Little did Zazu know was that the newborn hero, along with some help would be the one who will merge the groups of The Mane Five and Washouts together. Especially when Shock Streak warns her group about how evil Lightning Dust really is.

My Little Pony: Equestria Girls belongs to Hasbro.

The Lion Guard belongs to Disney 

Studded Gem, Shock Streak, Star Striker, Sour Skull, and Crimson Moon belongs to KattheCat1202 /me

The idea for this story plot is inspired by colorespio