The Rein of Umbitch

Start from the beginning

Your stomach flipped seeing the wide-eyed grin on Fred's face. His smile was so infectious.

"'Mione here is on about our testers form," you heard George say although you weren't paying attention.

Your eyes were focused on Fred's lips. They were puffy just as they always were in the morning. His lips formed into a half-smile and your eyes quickly darted up to meet his.

"Morning, love," he cooed, placing a kiss on your cheek. "You get my note?"

"Good morning, Freddie. I did, I loved it."

You smiled radiantly at him and inched closer until your thigh was toughing his. You could tell that last night put him in a good mood. You've noticed that the two of you always seem clingier after having sex.

"I don't mind you two engaging in such acts," Hermione scoffed, "... but I would advise you not to place marks so obvious like that."

"Thanks for the tip, mum... I'll try and remember for next time," you replied sarcastically.

"Fred better," George said under his breath which made Lee burst into laughter.

"What ya mean?" you said through a mouth full of food.

Hermione leaned over the table slightly and ran her pointer finger across the marks on your neck.

"Fred!" you groaned. You didn't realize Fred gave you hickeys. You could hear Ron and Harry holding back their laughter and you gave them a side-eye which shut them up immediately. "What if he sees it," you whispered.

'He' meaning your father.

Fred's eyes went wide. "Shit- Sorry, I- It was a heat of the moment thing- I wasn't thinking." His face grew red and you let out a small laugh, knowing that he was scared of your father.

"It's fine," you huffed, still laughing slightly. "You just better hope I can find a way to hide it," you said, shoving a strip of bacon in your mouth.

Everyone at the table ate in silence for a moment before Fred cleared his throat.

"So, I was thinking we could go down to the pitch today. We could play our own game of quidditch."

"Ooo, yes! Okay, teams?" Lee said excitedly.

You weren't very interested in quidditch at the moment so you tuned them out. You stabbed at a potato on your plate and desperately tried to keep your eyes open. Fred squeezed your thigh and you snapped out of it, realizing that he was trying to talk to you.

"Huh?"

"Teams... For our quidditch game?" Lee said.

"Oh, sorry." You shook your head as if trying to shake your tiredness away.

"Hey, you alright?" Fred asked. His eyebrows narrowed and his eyes darted between yours as if he was trying to pick through your brain and figure out what was wrong.

"I'm fine– just didn't sleep well," you lied and took a sip of pumpkin juice from Fred's goblet.

"Do you wanna skip quidditch? We can do it another day," he said quickly.

"No, no– I'll be alright– What position am I playing?"

Truthfully you felt horrible. Your entire body felt sore from last night. That on top of getting zero sleep and still feeling anxious about what happened with Roger... All you wanted to do after breakfast was sleep.

"Y/n, you're a chaser if that's alright," Lee said.

You turned your head towards Lee and saw Roger limp into the Great Hall. You quickly jumped up from the bench, feeling panicked. You watched as Roger sat down at the Ravenclaw table and scowl at you.