t w o

b l a c k p i n k

Aight so what I gotta say about blackpink is a lot so buckle up hoes.

Blackpinks newest album sucked.

Yall can attack me all you want but its the truth.

A whole ass bunch of the songs in their newest album sounded the EXACT same.

I prefer their old songs better.

ALSO ICE CREAM WAS FUCKING HORRIBLE AND I HATE IT LIKE SELENA WOULD HAVE DONE G R E A T WITH BLACKPINK SINCE THEIR VOICES WOULD HAVE GONE TOGETHER REALLY WELL BUT THEY SAID "FUCK IT" AND PUT OUT A RANDOM ASS CHILDISH SONG THAT SOUNDS LIKE IT BELONGS TO THE PERSON WHO MADE BABY SHARK.

And that my friends, is reason number one on why I unstanned blackpink.

(I feel like this is gonna turn into "wHy I uNsTaNnEd BlAcKpInK" but eH I could care less)

Blackpink doing aegyo isn't cute at fucking a l l. 

It is so fucking cringe that I want to take out my eyeballs when I see it.

It makes me uncomfy when I see grown ass women trying to seem like children.

And that is reason number two folks.

Their fandom is shitty (sorry have to say fandom since its a majority of the blinks that are shitty) and they need to grow the fuck up and actually appreciate the songs that they are getting because yall probably finna have to wait another year for a new (not full) album.

And that is reason number three hoes.

Blackpink aren't fucking mistreated.

The actual companies that have mistreated their idols are TS, Open World, and Media Line entertainment so shut yalls asses up.

Have blackpink been hit once? No.

Have blackpink been assaulted once? No.

STOP SAYING THEY ARE MISTREATED.

GETTING ONLY A LITTLE BIT OF LINES DOES NOT MEAN THEY ARE MISTREATED.

ONLY GETTING A FEW SONGS DOES NOT MEAN THAT THEY ARE MISTREATED.

NOT BEING ABLE TO PRODUCE THEIR OWN SONGS DOES NOT MEAN THAT THEY ARE MISTREATED.

AND DON'T YALL COME UP HERE WITH "OH YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENS BEHIND THE SCENES" BECAUSE YALL ARE JUST TRYING TO MAKE BLACKPINK LOOK LIKE DAMN VICTIMS.

SHUT YALLS DUM DUM BUBBLE GUM OOMPA LOOMPA ASSES TF UP.

Yall need to stop hating on jennie.

She is a talented girl and yall are just mad that you aren't as talented as her.

Stop calling her lazy if you can't dance properly with a hurt ankle either.

Aight thats it chingus.

Enjoy this gif before you leave :D