#70: Now We're Even

Start from the beginning

"What do you want here?"

Dazai loosens his collar and leans over the vampire's desk, a smirk on his face. A smirk Chuuya always recognizes.

"I wanted to be with you."

The tone the human uses is of course makes Chuuya shiver. The human knew exactly what Chuuya liked, didn't like, embarrassed him, anything. They knew each other like the back of their hands.

Chuuya has mixed feelings on that.

Dazai walks around until he's on the side of the desk Chuuya's on, and leans until he's pressed against him, the height difference looking over the vampire.

Chuuya always hated their height difference. He never felt small before he met Dazai, who for some reason loves using his height to belittle him. But this time, the way the brunette looms over him feels...different than "obnoxious."

"And you wanted to be with me, too, did you not?"

Chuuya looks up into the brunette's eyes. They flicker with longing. It seems that, after being parted for a mere week, the human was tormented by not being able to see his lover.

Chuuya was going to scoff at Dazai's words, but instead, he plays along. "Hm, I did. My goodness, Dazai, you seemed like you missed me, no? That look in your eyes...you're insatiable."

Dazai flips his head back. "I wouldn't go that far…"

The brunette undoes his top button. "Would you be so kind as to undo the bandages on my neck, mon petit?"

Chuuya's hands clench. So, Dazai remembered his weakness to the French language.

"My pleasure."

Chuuya slips a finger under the bandages shielding Dazai's neck—home to some of the most delicious blood Chuuya ever had the delight of drinking—and pulls it off, revealing it, along with the Mark of Possession he placed on him months back, that the human wore with pride. He also undoes more of Dazai's buttons.

Dazai chortles as the shirt slips from his shoulders and reveals more of his bandaged torso. "Fufu, you missed me, too, yeah?"

Chuuya's face flushes as Dazai undoes a couple of the buttons on Chuuya's shirt as well, enough to reveal his neck. "Shut up."

Dazai jumps onto the desk. "I'm not hearing a no~"

Chuuya slots himself in between Dazai's legs and leans in, peppering kisses on his neck, before sinking his teeth in, and drinking the blood he misses so much.

Dazai puts a hand on the back of Chuuya's head. "Ahh, I missed this. Thank you."

As a vampire, Chuuya knows that his fangs inject an anesthetic into Dazai—or whoever he's drinking the blood of, really—so he does not feel the bite. But, he does not understand how it feels as good as the human makes it out to be.

Chuuya runs his tongue over the spot he bit to catch any blood that may have dropped off his fangs, and pulls back. He looks into Dazai's captivating eyes once again. He can tell by the look that there's something he desires.

"What is it now?"

Dazai laughs again. "Goodness, Chuuya, no need to kill the mood."

He wraps his legs around the redhead and pulls him closer. "I'm going to show you how wonderful that feels." He then leans in, and bites at Chuuya's neck.

Now, Dazai is a human. He does not have fangs, he does not inject an anesthetic into anyone he bites, he does not drink blood. Still, he knows what he was doing