No he didn't

I'm coming to LA

Madi is a baddie💅💋
WHATTTTTTTT

GURL-

ISTG IF THIS IS A JOKE

Sis in law💕
OMG

YESS ELLIE

I CAN'T WAIT

but hold on a sec

Chase agreed to take you?

I have literally begged him
To do that for MONTHS

my mom is kinda forcing him

He doesn't really have a choice

My parents think I'm a loner

Madi is a baddie💅💋
You are tho

Anyways-

My parents told him that he
Has to take me to LA and
Help me make friends with
Humans cus the only friends I
Have are you guys and our animals.

Also I may or may not have
told Mom that I wanna be
A model like you guys and she
Agrees but he doesn't

Sis in law💕
He just texted me and
complained abt having to take
You to LA

Madi is a baddie💅💋
If I had a bro as protective
As chase I would have
Srsly killed him

And my parents force me to
Do what he says cus apparently
He knows better.

It's not like he's been the loser
Who gets bullied his whole life
Or anything

I feel like charli likes him for
Charity

Madi is a baddie💅💋
Lmao that's funny

Sis in law💕
I- I don't have words

Anyways are you gonna
Make tiktok now?

I don't think so

Chase wouldn't even let me
Make my instgram not private

LOL I hate my brother

Madi is a baddie💅💋
I never wanna be you

Like ever

Wow thanks madi

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I heard a knock to my room. I told whoever it is to come in. The door opened and it was chase. I was laying on my bed and reading my new book.

That's basically what I do all the time. Read and watch movies. I'm not allowed that much social media but I don't really care. I don't know anyone who I can socialize with besides charli and madi.

The reason my family is really protective of me is because I'm the weakest human you will ever meet. My asthma is bad bad. I had brain canser twice before I was ten years old. My heart condition isn't really the best. My asthma gives me anxiety and depression.

So my family decided it's the best idea to just protect me from everything that can trigger anything in my body or my mentality.

I may be seventeen but I have the knowledge of a seven year old little girl.

"hey ellie"
Chase said with a smile. I didn't smile back. He was rude to me just Thirty minutes ago. Chase sighed and walked inside the room. He pulled my chair and sat by the bed.
"you know I don't want to take you to LA because I'm just worried right?"
I looked at him and he continued talking.
"LA isn't as nice and fun as it seems. There are always bad people and people who only use you for their own needs"

"why do you live there, then?"

"because I work there. Because my job is to deal with these people. That's how I make money"

"fine. I wanna do the same. I want to be a model"
I said with a daring tone. Chase sighed and started rubbing his forehead. He was getting impatient.

Well, sucks to suck, loser

But then he looked at me with a smirk.
"fine then. Let's say I take you to LA. Do you know anybody there? Charli and madi? You know they both work, right? They're busy people. Even I don't get to hang out with charli that much."

"you're acting like I know anybody here"

"where are you gonna stay? You get scared from the dark to this day"

Ouch

"I will learn to not be scared. It's not like there's something that's gonna eat me"

"there will be no mom to cook. No Karissa to help with your homework and absolutely no marlena to remind you to take your meds. I'm busy all the time, you forget your meds and you're gonna die.. Slowly.. With pain"
I gulped. Just as I was about to answer him my room door opened.

"is he trying to scare you away?"
Marlena asked and I nodded, my eyes getting teary. I don't want to die slowly.
"No I'm not. I'm just telling her the truth"

"MOM! CHASE IS SCARING ELLIE FROM LA"